Search found 2524 matches

by canon docre
17 Jan 2008, 17:15
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Worst Cult Movie
Replies: 60
Views: 7595

Badlander wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Image


Most boring movie ever.


IZ.
Indeed. :von:
I really, really, really didn't get it. :|
Thirded.
And really ashamed of it. :|

Another one. Blues Brothers. Never got it. Never will. 8)
by canon docre
14 Jan 2008, 19:52
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: any other reason NOT to record album?
Replies: 73
Views: 17360

a nebulous and depressing show And that's about the most accurate review I've ever read. Welcome home Jess . Great to see ya. :kiss: thank you. But not a real come back, hon . Just strolling ramdomly by after sitting for 6 hours in an online poker tournament and feeling the need to calm the nerves ...
by canon docre
12 Jan 2008, 02:19
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: any other reason NOT to record album?
Replies: 73
Views: 17360

Popoooo wrote:a nebulous and depressing show
And that's about the most accurate review I've ever read.
by canon docre
17 Sep 2007, 09:09
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I'm leaving...
Replies: 56
Views: 5489

I'm leaving...

As much as I love Heartland as a place for joy, friendship, help, even love, banter and giggle I'm now at a point where I don't feel at home here anymore. I was yesterday evening severely insulted and humiliated by two members. Completely over the top I was accused of things I've never said or even ...
by canon docre
14 Sep 2007, 11:10
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Comebacks - Musical, Sporting, Literary, Political etc
Replies: 31
Views: 4033

Adamskis comeback as Adam Sky.
by canon docre
14 Sep 2007, 11:00
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the mighty zepp
Replies: 23
Views: 4193

I don't believe the number. All part of the marketing hype....
by canon docre
13 Sep 2007, 13:59
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Happy Birthday d000mw000lf!
Replies: 25
Views: 3708

... us virgos... :lol: :oops:

Happy Birthday, honey. Have it large.

:kiss:
by canon docre
12 Sep 2007, 18:00
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Jess!
Replies: 32
Views: 6788

awwwww you sweeties.

Thank you all so very much. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Have a piece of my cake:
Image
by canon docre
10 Sep 2007, 14:55
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Currently Gutted Because...
Replies: 39
Views: 3893

cg cause it's raining down down down. :cry:
by canon docre
07 Sep 2007, 22:29
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Currently Gutted Because...
Replies: 39
Views: 3893

Wow. Cool. I might even pop in there. :P
by canon docre
07 Sep 2007, 21:44
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Currently Gutted Because...
Replies: 39
Views: 3893

It seems I'm bored by Berlin. :| Need new grounds. Forres! :D Oh how lovely. :D but I would be completely secluded from the inhabitants there. Last week in my usual pub I've met a group of 6 scotsmen trying to chat me up. I absolutely could not understand ONE single word they've said. My reply was:...
by canon docre
07 Sep 2007, 21:35
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Currently Gutted Because...
Replies: 39
Views: 3893

Planet Dave wrote:
canon docre wrote:currently gutted cause I'm too lazy to go out on a Friday night. :eek: :|
That's outrageous Jess, get yer ass out on the tiles, immediately! I'd recommend Cafe Zapata, but you know that :wink: 8)
It seems I'm bored by Berlin. :| Need new grounds.
by canon docre
07 Sep 2007, 21:21
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Currently Gutted Because...
Replies: 39
Views: 3893

currently gutted cause I'm too lazy to go out on a Friday night. :eek: :|
by canon docre
07 Sep 2007, 20:54
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Christmas is here!!!!
Replies: 25
Views: 6316

Finally. It took long this year didn't it? Can't await that time of the year....
by canon docre
06 Sep 2007, 09:20
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Glossolalia
Replies: 52
Views: 7574

Granpa Simpson did it in the movie. :eek:
by canon docre
04 Sep 2007, 10:06
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: Giving Vision Thing a chance
Replies: 121
Views: 33766

Image

Something Fast and Ribbons are among my favourites, while no song on FL gets a spin on Jezzies ipod.
by canon docre
04 Sep 2007, 09:44
Forum: Sisters Chat
Topic: Giving Vision Thing a chance
Replies: 121
Views: 33766

VT is Eldritchs (failed) attempt to break the US market. I think if you like it or not depends on when you became a Sisters fan... nope. I got into the Sisies back in 1985 and still think that VT is much better than that gothic dirge that is Floodland. ok ok some songs were musicaly pitifully bootli...
by canon docre
02 Sep 2007, 21:47
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Zenith
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

I'd rather wonder what happened on August 29th at 1:59pm? :eek:
by canon docre
02 Sep 2007, 20:25
Forum: General Chat
Topic: 50,000 volts or the Body Electric
Replies: 62
Views: 8637

I do find this discussion about individual freedom vs. security demands very interesting. It looks like there're quite some differences between the country I'm from and Great Britain. Do I understand it right that for you the concept of carrying an ID is strangely absurd, whilst being permanentely f...
by canon docre
29 Aug 2007, 12:16
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Manchester Goth Couple Attacked.
Replies: 134
Views: 17014

markfiend wrote:Well, since you ask, and this is my interpretation, a "wigger" is a white person pretending to be black. A contraction of "white n****r". :|

A chav is white, probably unemployed, wears baseball cap, hooded top, cheap-but-flash-looking jewellery.
Sounds like the same person to me. :P
by canon docre
29 Aug 2007, 11:51
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Manchester Goth Couple Attacked.
Replies: 134
Views: 17014

what exactly is the difference between a chav and a wigger? :?
by canon docre
29 Aug 2007, 10:13
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Manchester Goth Couple Attacked.
Replies: 134
Views: 17014

markfiend wrote:Whether men are "naturally" more violent than women or not
Nature is just one side of the medal. There're many socio-cultural factors that lead to male violence like f.ex. absent fathers, family violence, child abuse, aggressive role models in the mass media, different educational emphasis, etc pp.
by canon docre
29 Aug 2007, 08:54
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Manchester Goth Couple Attacked.
Replies: 134
Views: 17014

I can’t help but wonder why it is so hard for the men on the forum (or in fact for any man) to realise that „being a male“ predisposes violent behavior. The examples for “female violence� quoted seem ridiculous compared to what Sinnie stated. Why do men feel a need to defend their “manho...
by canon docre
28 Aug 2007, 18:37
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Manchester Goth Couple Attacked.
Replies: 134
Views: 17014

That said, i have to say the girl looked really sweet and though i can understand the effects of a destructive society on someone's mindset, it is hard to understand how utter the destruction of everything that is good in a person must be to be able to beat her up. And your point being? If she woul...
by canon docre
26 Aug 2007, 20:19
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Which band/artist have you seen live the most?
Replies: 112
Views: 21742

Tiamat here too. at least 30 - 40 times. :| :eek: Yeah, but she cheated ;D IZ. :evil: :P Ok, leaving out the bands I worked with it must be: All about Eve approx. 20 times (and I payed at least half the time..) Motörhead approx. 15 times (ok ok they used to tour every year during the 90s.) Metalli...