Fat Goths

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Seeing as the last thread got some what hijacked by ... persons known but shall remain nameless.. Here's a brand new shiny thread that you can chew the cud on. (not that your all cows or owt...what? oh no yes, ...oh stop it..yes.. oh please yourselves.. )

FAT GOTHS !! (see what I did there. eh eh eh? took out the 'i' and put in...oh never mind)

I'll start:

Me ( currently a bit soft around the edges - but finding his old form quite quickly)

Robert Smith. ( Cross dressing, lipstick wearing moaner and the reason many tubby blokes thought they could get away with wear make-up and their Mums lippy - for shame)

next...
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Hexe Luciferia

Someone once said Patricia Morrison, but I haven't seen any recent pictures of her so I can't really say... :innocent:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Andy TG
Overbomber

Even BEFORE I opened this thread I just KNEW the first person to be mentioned was going to be Robert Smith LOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ Hexe - Well Patricia was pregnant for a long while recently (around 9 months I think - does that count as fat - I have no idea ;-))
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:Even BEFORE I opened this thread I just KNEW the first person to be mentioned was going to be Robert Smith LOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ Hexe - Well Patricia was pregnant for a long while recently (around 9 months I think - does that count as fat - I have no idea ;-))
Naaah, that's not being "fat" at all :D
But I remember "back in the days" someone suggesting she was fat (I, actually, always thought she was gorgeous anyway...)...
eotunun
Overbomber

We had fit and fat, now there are fet, fot and fut left to start threads on.
Fat goff, that's me then? Nope, I think goffs won't accept me as one of them. :wink:

Ah, bugger. I think this one should be derailed to praise Quiff shamelessly? Ladies, just let me step out off the way..

And don't anyone shed scorn on Patsy, she's great!
There is shadow under this red rock
Hexe Luciferia

eotunun wrote: And don't anyone shed scorn on Patsy, she's great!
Which is what I think -"reporting" other people's thought doesn't mean I share them, no? yes? Maybe? Who knows, who cares? pass the bloody vodka! :lol: :lol: 8)
Ramone

And Andy and Hexe are off again... Next thread time :D
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Hexe Luciferia

Ramone wrote:And Andy and Hexe are off again... Next thread time :D
Oh nonono, I'm actually stepping out of here and bidding you a nice "see you around" :wink:
eotunun
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Which is what I think -"reporting" other people's thought doesn't mean I share them, no? yes? Maybe? Who knows, who cares? pass the bloody vodka! :lol: :lol: 8)
A glas, a bottle or a crate? ;D
Hexe Luciferia

eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
As I'm nursing a jolly headache at the moment, a bottle would be just fine, ta muchly ;D :von:
reactiv8

Ramone wrote:next...
Isn't our resident Fat Goth away? :innocent: :wink: :lol:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
scotty
Overbomber

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Fat Goths........ :oops: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
eotunun
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: Which is what I think -"reporting" other people's thought doesn't mean I share them, no? yes? Maybe? Who knows, who cares? pass the bloody vodka! :lol: :lol: 8)
As I'm nursing a jolly headache at the moment, a bottle would be just fine, ta muchly ;D :von:
Help yourself! ;D
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Ramone wrote:And Andy and Hexe are off again... Next thread time :D
Oh nonono, I'm actually stepping out of here and bidding you a nice "see you around" :wink:
@ Hexe :oops: - I was thinking the same thing - I too have a pounding headache :eek:

As for Patsy - she is in her mid-forties - so a little middle aged spread is only to be expected. I never implied she was fat - shes still a fine looking woman in my book
This Is M & S S & M
Ramone

AndyTG did you get a Hobbit to take your picture ? :D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: This could be a minefield you know!

But do I care.

It's the Fat Goths In Corsets that get me. I was in my local corsetiere last year ( :lol: ), purchasing my very first proper corset - a 20 inch number - and I was told that they'd only ever sold one other one that small, and that was to a little 5 foot tall woman. They were talking as though I was some freak and I'm all like, it's not my problem we're all eating pies alongside our snakebite and black these days. Whatever! :P
Behind me, another woman came in to buy a 36-inch PVC number :eek: Yum.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Ramone

boudicca wrote::lol: This could be a minefield you know!

But do I care.

It's the Fat Goths In Corsets that get me. I was in my local corsetiere last year ( :lol: ), purchasing my very first proper corset - a 20 inch number - and I was told that they'd only ever sold one other one that small, and that was to a little 5 foot tall woman. They were talking as though I was some freak and I'm all like, it's not my problem we're all eating pies alongside our snakebite and black these days. Whatever! :P
Excellent post Boudicca.. I particularly liked the way almost subliminally managed to crow-bar ( no pun intended) the "-20 inch number-" part in .. now that's class . Gold Star for you my dear.Have an apple too. But no crisps!! :D 8)
Andy TG
Overbomber

Ramone wrote:AndyTG did you get a Hobbit to take your picture ? :D
Nah Mate - I took it myself - about a year ago - you are looking at my reflection in my mates huge living room mirror
This Is M & S S & M
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: I could make some horrendous joke about trying to crowbar in a 20 inch number whenever possible, but I wouldn't stoop that low. Oh no.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Andy TG
Overbomber

boudicca wrote::lol: This could be a minefield you know!

But do I care.

I could not agree more - Many a time in the last few years have i been confronted by large ladies in very tight and bulging corsetry - boobs and bums all over the place - NOT may idea of sexy.
This Is M & S S & M
Debaser
Overbomber

It's those goffs who's baps enter the room a good ten mins before they do, that scare the bejeezuz outta me!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

and me. one hug and i could die, ya know.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Ramone

Now then.. I ( in fantastic Spongebob squarepants t-shirt)was in the Swan ( Goff/Rock bar in Liverpool) with my pink haired partner in crime Kim when she spotted this fine young lady sitting behind me . To gain some perspective, the woman in question is at least ten feet behind me. I'm trying to lean back to get her all in and not look too obvious to the girls mates on her table...My she were a right biggun :) Everyone had their camera phone out and was trying to look 'discreet' !!

psichonaut
Overbomber

"Bella Topolona"
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
eotunun
Overbomber

Ramone wrote: Image
That you wear a Tee with the words "Bikini Bottom" printed on it adds to the quality of that picture. :innocent: :lol:
What scares me is the fact that the arrow of that emergency exit sign points in the general direction of her rear orifice. :eek: :?