Welcome to Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

I think it started to go south when R8 & JB had a disagreement.
I don't recall the ladies posting their pics, but I think I'll go & look now.
:innocent:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
sultan2075
Overbomber

Pista wrote:I think it started to go south when R8 & JB had a disagreement.
I don't recall the ladies posting their pics, but I think I'll go & look now.
:innocent:
Well, I may be thinking of another thread then. Internet drama.... is there anything sillier?
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Pista
Cureboi

Yes.
Letters to local newspapers
;D

But it's only marginally sillier
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

I didn't think it was that bad until now, although I obviously didn't know the full story, and what was going on behind the scenes is none of my business, to be honest.

I'm feeling a bit :oops: for creating a welcome thread, but it was in good faith.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.