Hello!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15047
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Charlie wrote:
abridged wrote:Hallo there! :D The big question is of course do you dunk your biscuits and what is you spiritual or philosophical position on purple Guinness? :wink:
Hmmm, dunking biscuits is a definite yes, as long as it's a digestive, ginger, squashed fly type biscuit. Anything else, no, unless it's a chocolate digestive in which case a quick in-out movement is best for optimum texture/meltage.
In that case, you are going to love this.
As far as we know, this is the only band fan forum that has a dedicated biscuit threadâ„¢ (until the secret gets out) ;D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Pista wrote:
Charlie wrote:
abridged wrote:Hallo there! :D The big question is of course do you dunk your biscuits and what is you spiritual or philosophical position on purple Guinness? :wink:
Hmmm, dunking biscuits is a definite yes, as long as it's a digestive, ginger, squashed fly type biscuit. Anything else, no, unless it's a chocolate digestive in which case a quick in-out movement is best for optimum texture/meltage.
In that case, you are going to love this.
As far as we know, this is the only band fan forum that has a dedicated biscuit threadâ„¢ (until the secret gets out) ;D
OMG! A Sisters fan forum with added biscuits, what's not to love :notworthy: :notworthy:
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15047
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

Charlie wrote: In that case, you are going to love this.
As far as we know, this is the only band fan forum that has a dedicated biscuit threadâ„¢ (until the secret gets out) ;D
OMG! A Sisters fan forum with added biscuits, what's not to love :notworthy: :notworthy:[/quote]

:D :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
emilystrange
Above the Chemist
Posts: 8683
Joined: 03 Nov 2003, 20:26
Location: Lady Strange's boudoir.

biscuits are what we've been missing for the last 15 years! one cannot live on hairdye and eyeliner alone.
except for me and sinny, but we're special.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
User avatar
Swinnow
Overbomber
Posts: 2823
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 08:51
Location: In the Gazebo Of Badness, just outside BD3

But for us older chaps, hair is soooo 80's and we've followed Von's lead. Boot's hair dye certainly took its toll.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
User avatar
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1159
Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 18:36
Location: Maastricht

welcome!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker
Posts: 4553
Joined: 11 Jul 2002, 01:00

this is Guinness and blackcurrant? But then, isn't that Guinness and black???


I've had strawberry beer before and survived so yeah I would probably drink it! :lol:[/quote]

The head of Steam?
post edited to ensure GDPR compliance
Bartek
Underneath the Rock
Posts: 5922
Joined: 17 Sep 2005, 10:47

Whiskey Echo Lima Charlie Oscar Mike Echo [Dash] Alfa Bravo Oscar Alfa Romeo Delta
:kiss:
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Bartek wrote:Whiskey Echo Lima Charlie Oscar Mike Echo [Dash] Alfa Bravo Oscar Alfa Romeo Delta
:kiss:
:D :D :D
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 365
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 02:22
Location: Dublin

Hello and welcome :)
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

For someone who said they would never post here, i've managed to rack up 20 posts already - although most of them have been biscuit related, not sure what that says about my mind. :lol:

Not sure i'll be able to contribute much going forward, and there are so many loyal , knowledgeable, not to mention patient fans on here who have already said everything better than i could anyway! :notworthy:
User avatar
emilystrange
Above the Chemist
Posts: 8683
Joined: 03 Nov 2003, 20:26
Location: Lady Strange's boudoir.

i don't think i've EVER said anything knowledgeable about the Sisters.
biscuits, football, general bollix... i'm good.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
User avatar
Afflikönig
Road Kill
Posts: 96
Joined: 25 Jan 2017, 23:11
Location: @Afflikoenig

emilystrange wrote:i don't think i've EVER said anything knowledgeable about the Sisters.
biscuits, football, general bollix... i'm good.
The level of Sisters knowledge in here is scary! I've been a fan for 25+ years and thought I had a fair knowledge until I found this place :lol:
User avatar
emilystrange
Above the Chemist
Posts: 8683
Joined: 03 Nov 2003, 20:26
Location: Lady Strange's boudoir.

i know! i just say yes to YCBTO and keep my mouth shut the rest of the time
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20542
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

Charlie wrote:Not sure i'll be able to contribute much going forward,
I wouldn't let that bother you. Most of us on here are happy to just burble away about nothing in particular ;D
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 15047
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

markfiend wrote:
Charlie wrote:Not sure i'll be able to contribute much going forward,
I wouldn't let that bother you. Most of us on here are happy to just burble away about nothing in particular ;D
^^^^^^^^
Wot he said.
BTW, you also have a really cool avatar :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

Pista wrote:^^^^^^^^
Wot he said.
BTW, you also have a really cool avatar :)
Thankyou!
I do a bit of cross stitching in my spare time (very rock n roll I know!) :lol: :lol:
Not the stuff your granny would make, but things like this, so I just had to do one of :von: - totally normal right?! :lol:
User avatar
emilystrange
Above the Chemist
Posts: 8683
Joined: 03 Nov 2003, 20:26
Location: Lady Strange's boudoir.

absolutely. If you can do me one of The Darkness, I'll give you money. And so would a few people I know!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

emilystrange wrote:absolutely. If you can do me one of The Darkness, I'll give you money. And so would a few people I know!
Wow, thankyou, that's a great compliment, something for me to think about! :D
User avatar
emilystrange
Above the Chemist
Posts: 8683
Joined: 03 Nov 2003, 20:26
Location: Lady Strange's boudoir.

think! I could get you some orders
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
User avatar
Charlie
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1241
Joined: 27 Mar 2017, 19:12
Location: Yorkshire

emilystrange wrote:think! I could get you some orders
Lol! :lol:
Well in that case you could always send me a PM and we could discuss further :wink:
User avatar
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed
Posts: 8062
Joined: 24 Mar 2005, 00:01
Location: WhizzWorld
Contact:

Charlie wrote: - although most of them have been biscuit related, not sure what that says about my mind. :lol:
it says "you're crackers!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:







....i'll get me coat..
#WeOnlyHateMancs
:bat:
Post Reply