Page 8 of 21

Posted: 07 Jan 2020, 11:48
by Charlie
Pista wrote:♫ You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel ♫
:eek:

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 09:45
by Bartek
I got question for Brits about Harry and Megan "step down" from being harrased and hated by (British) press/media: what made some of you so pissed and why? I thought that is genrally acceptable to let people live their own life, but I guess not, not then you're "anointed" by doG and are from "royal" family.

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 10:08
by markfiend
I think the simple fact of the whole Harry & Megan thing is that she is mixed race and certain sections of the British press hate her for it.

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 11:21
by Bartek
It's all wraped-up with, they took our money and now they want to leave; they got wedding, house redecorated, travels and so, so how they dare to resign; they're spitting on Queen face, blah-blah. I see no racial background there, yet I don't read Daily Mirror, Sun and other, so maybe you're right. But still, I simply don't get it. It's argument like: you have to be janitor/salesman/lawyer/whatever for the rest of your life. Because.

After all, I believed J.G. Ballard (Kingdome Come) that (some) Brits (and I do believe that it is quite common in nation around globe) are more and less racists, or that some people have tendency to being so, especially when cicumstance and "ambient" allows or turning-eyes, to act so.

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 13:58
by markfiend
I think Harry has made some public statements in the past that he thinks the press are doing to his wife the same thing as they did to his mother.

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 14:01
by Pista
Bartek wrote:It's all wraped-up with, they took our money and now they want to leave; they got wedding, house redecorated, travels and so, so how they dare to resign; they're spitting on Queen face, blah-blah. I see no racial background there, yet I don't read Daily Mirror, Sun and other, so maybe you're right. But still, I simply don't get it. It's argument like: you have to be janitor/salesman/lawyer/whatever for the rest of your life. Because.
.
I think the royal family would have got that money regardless.
I am in no way a fan of the royals, but this gives you an idea of exactly the sort of thing they (specifically she) had to put up with
Image

Image

& that's mild. I'm not going to post a link to that shiatbag Piers Morgan's twitter. He's really got his knickers in a twist over it.
Still, at least the heat's off the paedophile Pizza Hut bloke

Posted: 10 Jan 2020, 14:36
by Bartek
"Nice". That is, indeed, looks like hunting, and Harry has every right to hate journalists.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020, 10:35
by Pista
I don't think it's possible to write a better headline than this.

Posted: 14 Jan 2020, 12:10
by Charlie
Pista wrote:I don't think it's possible to write a better headline than this.
'Bongo's Bingo' - is this the place where we can go to 'Bung a bob for a Big Ben bong'


:roll: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 14 Jan 2020, 12:15
by Planet Dave
Sorry, a bong shaped like Big Ben would completely kill the high.

Posted: 17 Jan 2020, 16:47
by EvilBastard
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If, like me, you carry any of this iconography on your leathers or elsewhere (and I'm honestly surprised that the fist smashing a swastika isn't included on the list of left wing groups) then be aware that it's not unlikely that you will come to the attention of the rozzers. So watch out if you're wearing your St Pauli t-shirt this summer (because their logo is on there too).

Posted: 18 Jan 2020, 20:51
by Pista
EvilBastard wrote:Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If, like me, you carry any of this iconography on your leathers or elsewhere (and I'm honestly surprised that the fist smashing a swastika isn't included on the list of left wing groups) then be aware that it's not unlikely that you will come to the attention of the rozzers. So watch out if you're wearing your St Pauli t-shirt this summer (because their logo is on there too).
Pretty amazed Blue Peter badges are not on the list. Nike swooshes either.

Posted: 19 Jan 2020, 09:34
by Pista
Perfect for the forest moon of Endor

Posted: 20 Jan 2020, 16:37
by Pista
Farcebook apologises for translating Chinese leader's name as Mr Shiathole

Posted: 20 Jan 2020, 16:47
by abridged
EvilBastard wrote:Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If, like me, you carry any of this iconography on your leathers or elsewhere (and I'm honestly surprised that the fist smashing a swastika isn't included on the list of left wing groups) then be aware that it's not unlikely that you will come to the attention of the rozzers. So watch out if you're wearing your St Pauli t-shirt this summer (because their logo is on there too).
I had to stop wearing my Sisters Gegen Nazis patch because everyone thought it was a Nazi one. Sometimes people don't need lists for them, they do it for themselves... :(

Posted: 22 Jan 2020, 11:37
by Pista

Posted: 25 Jan 2020, 03:13
by EvilBastard

Posted: 28 Jan 2020, 01:18
by iesus

Posted: 31 Jan 2020, 11:32
by Pista
Troll level: Platinum

Posted: 28 Feb 2020, 10:32
by Pista
I can think of many reasons to avoid Corona beer. Coronavirus isn't one of them.

They'll be boycotting limes next.

Posted: 28 Feb 2020, 11:21
by mh
Pista wrote:I can think of many reasons to avoid Corona beer. Coronavirus isn't one of them.

They'll be boycotting limes next.
This is like the old "man trapped in Budweiser factory over weekend drinks own urine to survive" joke. :D

Posted: 28 Feb 2020, 11:35
by Pista
:lol:

Posted: 19 Mar 2020, 01:54
by EvilBastard
Sure, the world may be falling apart around our ears, we live under the shadow of an invisible plague which kill us all, my neighbours are stocking up on guns and ammo (seriously, dude? What, you're going to...shoot the virus?), our elected officials are demonstrating that they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

But over in Where I'm From... Shit Just Got Real.

Posted: 19 Mar 2020, 08:20
by Tinker
'a small bottle of Ribena'

Put your back into it, man!

Posted: 19 Mar 2020, 10:43
by Pista
EvilBastard wrote:Sure, the world may be falling apart around our ears, we live under the shadow

But over in Where I'm From... Shit Just Got Real.
From the article
’No injury was sustained.’
Have you ever tried to wash that stuff off?