Page 3 of 14

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 16 Jul 2020, 19:54
by Pista
sultan2075 wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 19:24
Pista wrote:
13 Jul 2020, 15:06
Image
Yeah, this is excellent.
Love & Pain gets quite terrifying about midway through.
Really impressed

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 16 Jul 2020, 21:41
by Big Si
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 17 Jul 2020, 11:42
by Pista
Coco - One Time Villain

Buggered if I know how to actually buy the track though

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 17 Jul 2020, 21:02
by Quiff Boy
The soundtrack to Destiny 2: Shadowkeep videogame.

This particular track is an electro industrial monster and plays on loop in the background during one of the biggest boss encounters in the game. It’s a beast of a tune.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6cRbMOpy ... IjxhLugHlw

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 17 Jul 2020, 21:14
by Quiff Boy
And before that it was a Manc post-punk band called LIINES

Seriously dark and groovy tunes.

This one is a spiky bass-driven monster which should have been f**king huge in 1983. Except it’s from 2018.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2tYPrWSb ... BmdKlLglpQ

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 22 Jul 2020, 14:51
by Selena
Blue Oyster Cult ~ Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 23 Jul 2020, 01:53
by eastmidswhizzkid
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 23 Jul 2020, 16:00
by Pista
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 23 Jul 2020, 17:06
by eastmidswhizzkid
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 23 Jul 2020, 18:40
by Pista
Get the radio on. pastForward is on
This week's 3 hour serving of vintage 80's alt/post-punk/goth/new wave includes music from Killing Joke, Pylon, XTC, and The Lucy Show. Hear what terrestrial radio doesn't sound like
Full playlist (& it's really good) here

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 24 Jul 2020, 07:33
by eastmidswhizzkid
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 24 Jul 2020, 08:00
by Swinnow
I saw that version.of Sabbath at the Reading Festival in '83. Thankfully The Stranglers and Thin Lizzy on the other nights made up for them :lol:

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 24 Jul 2020, 08:10
by eastmidswhizzkid
Swinnow wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:00
I saw that version.of Sabbath at the Reading Festival in '83. Thankfully The Stranglers and Thin Lizzy on the other nights made up for them :lol:
that was the last english lizzy gig i remember. i was only 12 and sat at home listening to it on tommy vance the week after

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 24 Jul 2020, 08:37
by Swinnow
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:10
Swinnow wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:00
I saw that version.of Sabbath at the Reading Festival in '83. Thankfully The Stranglers and Thin Lizzy on the other nights made up for them :lol:
that was the last english lizzy gig i remember. i was only 12 and sat at home listening to it on tommy vance the week after
True bro, Lizzy's last stand was the reason we all went down there that year. I admit that tears flowed when they played 'The Sun Goes Down'. Their tours from Bad Rep to Renegade were still way up there in the best gigs I have ever seen.

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 24 Jul 2020, 12:11
by eastmidswhizzkid
Swinnow wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:37
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:10
Swinnow wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 08:00
I saw that version.of Sabbath at the Reading Festival in '83. Thankfully The Stranglers and Thin Lizzy on the other nights made up for them :lol:
that was the last english lizzy gig i remember. i was only 12 and sat at home listening to it on tommy vance the week after
True bro, Lizzy's last stand was the reason we all went down there that year. I admit that tears flowed when they played 'The Sun Goes Down'. Their tours from Bad Rep to Renegade were still way up there in the best gigs I have ever seen.
only saw them once for which i still feel blessed. was my first proper gig too. feb '83, thunder & lightening tour,. cool as f**k. 8)

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 25 Jul 2020, 12:54
by Pista
Image

Love those original radio sessions so much

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 26 Jul 2020, 10:44
by Pista
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 26 Jul 2020, 22:09
by Selena
Currently listening to this:

https://www.twitch.tv/gothicatwitch

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 17:06
Image
Always a great idea. :D

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 27 Jul 2020, 01:13
by Being645
Selena wrote:
26 Jul 2020, 22:09
Currently listening to this:

https://www.twitch.tv/gothicatwitch

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
23 Jul 2020, 17:06
Image
Always a great idea. :D
Cool ... :bat: :D :bat: ...

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 28 Jul 2020, 13:44
by Pista
Image

still outrageously good

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 29 Jul 2020, 14:19
by Pista
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 30 Jul 2020, 21:22
by Pista
This week's pastFORWARD

The goth segment is a thing of beauty

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 30 Jul 2020, 21:54
by Quiff Boy
Pista wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 21:22
This week's pastFORWARD

The goth segment is a thing of beauty
Image

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 31 Jul 2020, 10:22
by g44fr
Listening the new Psychedelic furs - made of rain.
Great return

Re: currently cutting a rug to

Posted: 31 Jul 2020, 13:45
by Pista
Quiff Boy wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 21:54
Pista wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 21:22
This week's pastFORWARD

The goth segment is a thing of beauty
Image
lol
Indeed. Although, to be fair, the whole show's pretty darn good.