What's your best night..

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:
Delilah wrote:You, Darling are coming to the next WJT! You will never forget it, I promise! I just remembered Hamburg Fischmark at 7 am on Sunday, everybody singing Karaoke... Everybody still half-drunk, half-hangover... The best party ever! I really miss them people, I am in "nobody loves me" mood today and would give up everything to be there now... :)
That sounds grand... I will try to keep me informed on when it'll be, and make sure to be there :D ...

And don't you be in a 'nobody loves me" mood, we're all a bunch of hippies :P LOVE!!! PEACE!!! ETCETERA!!!
it is next April/May... f**k, how am I gonna survive for that long???? But there is so-called Astra meeting in September, details to follow on TJ forum!
Nobody loves me mood? yeah, you see - relationships are pain....
Last edited by Delilah on 16 May 2005, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Delilah wrote:it is next April/May... f**k, how am I gonna survive for that long???? But there is so-called Astra meeting in September, details to follow on TJ forum!
Nobody loves me mood? yeah, you see - ex-husbands are pain, current boyfriends too, but nevermind, I shall settle for some one night stands instead ;D
Allright, just keep up :wink:

But now I'm going to bed, refer to exam thingy thread
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:
Delilah wrote:it is next April/May... f**k, how am I gonna survive for that long???? But there is so-called Astra meeting in September, details to follow on TJ forum!
Nobody loves me mood? yeah, you see - ex-husbands are pain, current boyfriends too, but nevermind, I shall settle for some one night stands instead ;D
Allright, just keep up :wink:

But now I'm going to bed, refer to exam thingy thread
yeah, you are going to be OK. I have done that, have sociology boring sh*t on wednesday, probably will start revising on me way to the exam!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Francis
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:So, it's the company that counts...
You have wisdom beyond your ears.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Francis
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:I shall settle for some one night stands instead
:wink:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Had a cracking night during the Edinburgh Festival once which ended up in me dancing around in the street beside a rasta guy who was playing reggae... :oops: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

The first night my nine week-old daughter spent at home.

Awesome. :D