life's a bitch,then you aint rich

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i had to call the emergency vet out on wednesday night.i'ld been out all day wrestling with my cnut of a car over at the travellers site where my trucks parked-up.my normally healthy dog Jihad had been there with me,playing with the other site dogs in the woods,nothing unusual.she wasnt even out of my sight for more than a few minutes at a time,and when she was knackered she just fell asleep in the car.
i got back to my flat about 10ish and realised there was something seriously up with the dog.she couldnt walk at all;she was shaking;her heart was racing;her eyes were bloodshot;she was f**ked.(if she'ld been a human of my acquaintance i'ld have thought it self-inflicted).to be honest i've only ever seen dogs like that when theyve ate rat poison or similar so of course i rang the 24 hr vet.he was utterly baffled as to exactly what it could be,as she wasnt nearly dead so gave her the antidote for phosphorgene poisoning and said to call him first thing.
that cost me 65 quid.a small price to pay for maybe saving my dog's life;although i wasnt reassured by his inability to diagnose and sat worried ly checking she was still alive every 10 mins.....until half-past 3 when she suddenly decided ther was nothing whatsoever wrong with her and acted as if nothing had happened!little bitch!(in both senses).

i only mention this 'cause obviously i'm glad shes ok,but SIXTY-FIVE FCUKING QUID!!! it was starting to depress me thinking of all the records,drugs and...well,no,just records and drugs....that i could have squanderred the cash on so i thought i'ld whinge at you lot.

thank you.i feel betternow.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

When I lived in the UK, I was always broke. When I finally had a little nest egg of cash, I soon had to fork it over for the Poll Tax.
Last edited by Black Biscuit on 20 May 2005, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Has anyone got anything cheerful to say or are we all tragic goths/people who deny they are goths?
Only a paand.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

This kind of wingeing belongs on (get a) Life Journal IMHO. :P
The Scene won't save you...
Black Biscuit

Huh? You guys kidding? There's plenty of people who want to sing/write/talk about how depressed they are and how f-cked everything is!

Yeah, but truthfully, most gothic types just need to lighten up a bit. I've thought so for many years. I'm not a goth myself, by the way.... no, really - I mean really!
_emma_
Overbomber

It's a good deed you've done, eastmidswhizzkid, spending your money on your pet's health. It's a lot of money, but what else could you have done?
There are so many people in this world who treat animals badly and wouldn't spend a single penny on a dog.
I'm glad she's OK. :)
eastmidswhizzkid

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Has anyone got anything cheerful to say or are we all tragic goths/people who deny they are goths?
:lol: i was being cheerful!it says so right at the end!straight after the "thank you!"...and that was before any body else had read it,so great is "thee healing power ov heartlland" :roll: :lol:

and yes,we are all three! :von: :wink:

[/quote]
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 20 May 2005, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.

eastmidswhizzkid

Scardwel wrote:This kind of wingeing belongs on (get a) Life Journal IMHO. :P
:D

:lol: couldnt agree more!however i didnt post it get it off my chest- i'ld had all day to moan about it to anyone unfortunate enough to be within earshot-and sympathy,as they say is for the devil. :twisted:
i'm not the devil (or alan partridge).i'm eastwhizzkid:clumsy two-fingered typist by day,sleep -phobic,clumsy(er) two-fingered typist by night.to type a post of that relative length after being awake for three days succeeded where now exhausted supplys of white cider and skunk hadn't;and stopped me twitching long enough to fall asleep.(as i hoped it would,before i ran out of cigarettes.)

and of course because i knew so many people would enjoy it! :wink: :lol:
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 20 May 2005, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.

eastmidswhizzkid

Black Biscuit wrote: There's plenty of people who want to sing/write/talk about how depressed they are and how f-cked everything is!

Yeah, but truthfully, most gothic types just need to lighten up a bit.!

all the best creative people explore their dark side....and on the whole this works better than trying to elicit emotion through conveying your happiness.if i was "our saviour,jesus christ,king of kings and lord of,well,lords" :roll: i'ld be well pissed off that lyrics such as "all things bright and beautiful" and "kum-by-fcuking-ar" were all you got for dying for everyones sins :roll: :roll: when godless heathens churn out better sentiment about heroin.or wanting to kill thermselves.or going tfor a s**t.

and "goth types" should probably set their sights lower if they cant manage to be an actual goth.surely all that takes is the ability to take things too seriously :wink:
:lol:

and i was f**ked if iwas going to pay the poll tax :twisted:
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 20 May 2005, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

eastmidswhizzkid

_emma_ wrote:It's a good deed you've done, eastmidswhizzkid, spending your money on your pet's health. It's a lot of money, but what else could you have done?
There are so many people in this world who treat animals badly and wouldn't spend a single penny on a dog.
I'm glad she's OK. :)
thank you emma :wink:

but its not a case of doing the right thing-my dog guards my family and my property when i'm not there and is my most unconditionally loyal and non-judgemental of friends in all situations.even if its just a pet,you have a responsibility toward any animal who you have chosen to be,well,responsible for.

..i just wish shel'd chosen to throw a sickie during normal hours,seeing as there WAS f**k ALL WRONG WITH HER!! :evil: :lol:

Francis
Overbomber

Referee! I haven't seen such a blatant violation of the 'no more than two consecutive posts (even if it is your own thread)' rule since the Tyneside Troll was barred.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
eastmidswhizzkid

sorry-wasn't aware of said rule(and i couldnt work out how to multi-quote within the same post!) :oops:

Francis
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:sorry-wasn't aware of said rule
Its here. Right after the one that says you must pay your poll tax. :wink:
eastmidswhizzkid

:lol: :notworthy:
...oh,that rule...!

<runs off to find suitably painful flagellant and dig out the sackcloth and ashes>

Francis
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:<runs off to find suitably painful flagellant and dig out the sackcloth and ashes>
There's too many fncked up catholic boys on here. :innocent:
Black Biscuit

I'm not a goth, actual or otherwise. "Exploring the dark side" is considerably different to having a moan - a pastime someone above was rubbishing, not that either I or you were doing it, incidentally.

This dark side thing is not necessarily profound. Light and optimism, as opposed to fear, pessimism, fatalism, negativity, etc, is not all airy-fairy stuff.