I'm a MAN!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

Yes, to confirm your long-held suspicions, it would appear that my air-guitar playing is only the tip of the iceberg :innocent:

Ever wondered whether you were Arthur or Martha? It can be ever so hard to tell. Check your personal characteristics against some hackneyed gender differentiations and find out who you really are :roll: , here.

I scored higher than 82% on masculinity, and higher than 15% on femininity, thus rendering me inherently butch. Hurrah!

Now I'm off to by a fleet of sports cars to make up for my serious lacking in *ahem* a certain department, compared to my other brothers. :eek: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
User avatar
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber
Posts: 2883
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 01:51

Androgynous

It would appear that I am both :eek: :lol:

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

You scored higher than 45% on masculinity

You scored higher than 29% on femininity
Last edited by Brideoffrankenstein on 19 Dec 2005, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
aims
Overbomber
Posts: 3212
Joined: 27 Mar 2005, 13:16
Location: in between

Androgynous
You scored 53 masculinity and 66 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

You scored higher than 29% on masculinity
You scored higher than 67% on femininity
As expected, I guess. The last bits might be a tad warped, since I had to fake my age for it to accept my score ;)
User avatar
Andie
Overbomber
Posts: 2905
Joined: 06 Jun 2003, 23:49

pants...
You scored 50 masculinity and 46 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.

hopefully this is as reliable as having a boys name spelt "differently" :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3422
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

Androgynous
You scored 50 masculinity and 66 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
User avatar
Francis
Overbomber
Posts: 2617
Joined: 02 Jul 2004, 16:58
Location: Loose shoes...

Results wrote:Masculine
You scored 50 masculinity and 46 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.

You scored higher than 25% on masculinity

You scored higher than 14% on femininity
So, as my French teacher once said, what about the other 61%?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

I noticed another quiz on that website titled "Are You Truly Erudite?" :innocent: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
aims
Overbomber
Posts: 3212
Joined: 27 Mar 2005, 13:16
Location: in between

I think it means that 25% of those who took the test scored lower on masculinity than you did and 14% scored less on femininity...
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1732
Joined: 16 Dec 2004, 01:02
Location: Somewhere between Athens and Jerusalem.
Contact:

Masculine
28% masculinity
0% femininity

My results are proof that that test is inefficient, considering I'm physically as androgynous as it gets. There was a period where everyone who didn't know me was generally confused as to whether I was male or female.
User avatar
Francis
Overbomber
Posts: 2617
Joined: 02 Jul 2004, 16:58
Location: Loose shoes...

Motz wrote:I think it means that 25% of those who took the test scored lower on masculinity than you did and 14% scored less on femininity...
Aha! Now I understand. Good job it wasn't an IQ test. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
User avatar
Francis
Overbomber
Posts: 2617
Joined: 02 Jul 2004, 16:58
Location: Loose shoes...

nick the stripper wrote:Masculine
28% masculinity
0% femininity

My results are proof that that test is inefficient, considering I'm physically as androgynous as it gets. There was a period where everyone who didn't know me was generally confused as to whether I was male or female.
Maybe you look like an it, but have the temperament of a s**t. :wink: :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1732
Joined: 16 Dec 2004, 01:02
Location: Somewhere between Athens and Jerusalem.
Contact:

Francis wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:Masculine
28% masculinity
0% femininity

My results are proof that that test is inefficient, considering I'm physically as androgynous as it gets. There was a period where everyone who didn't know me was generally confused as to whether I was male or female.
Maybe you look like an it, but have the temperament of a s**t. :wink: :innocent:
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: That's most likely it.
User avatar
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian
Posts: 8841
Joined: 29 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Long Dark Forties
Contact:

I'm nothing at all, according to the quiz.

Serves me well ;)

IZ.
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
User avatar
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber
Posts: 2883
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 01:51

lazarus corporation wrote:Androgynous
You scored 50 masculinity and 66 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
See we need to be together :lol: :oops:
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3422
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:Androgynous
You scored 50 masculinity and 66 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
See we need to be together :lol: :oops:
<Emperor Palpatine voice>It is your destiny</Emperor Palpatine voice> :lol:
User avatar
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 650
Joined: 20 Aug 2004, 13:18
Location: 'Ackney
Contact:

I think the flu has rewired my brain...


Feminine


You scored 43 masculinity and 56 femininity!
You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 12% on masculinity

You scored higher than 40% on femininity


I'll get me dress...


:lol: [/b]
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
User avatar
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber
Posts: 2883
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 01:51

lazarus corporation wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:Androgynous
You scored 50 masculinity and 66 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
See we need to be together :lol: :oops:
<Emperor Palpatine voice>It is your destiny</Emperor Palpatine voice> :lol:
I think you'll find Darth Vader said that :wink:
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote: See we need to be together :lol: :oops:
<Emperor Palpatine voice>It is your destiny</Emperor Palpatine voice> :lol:
I think you'll find Darth Vader said that :wink:
Or Mystic Meg, which might be a little more appropriate seeing as Paul is such a GIRL! :innocent: :P :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3422
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote: See we need to be together :lol: :oops:
<Emperor Palpatine voice>It is your destiny</Emperor Palpatine voice> :lol:
I think you'll find Darth Vader said that :wink:
*cough*
The Emperor: Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion.
[Luke's eyes go to his lightsabre]
The Emperor: You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
Luke: No.
The Emperor: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your father, are now mine.
:von: :P
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3422
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

boudicca wrote:Or Mystic Meg, which might be a little more appropriate seeing as Paul is such a GIRL! :innocent: :P :wink:
Bloody Oi :lol:
User avatar
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber
Posts: 2883
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 01:51

lazarus corporation wrote: The Emperor: It is your destiny
Yes but I can still hear in my head Darth Vader saying that as well you know :wink:
Darth Vader wrote:You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny
See I knew he said it somewhere
User avatar
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock
Posts: 7102
Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:14
Location: Soon over Babaluma
Contact:

And another one:
Androgynous
You scored 63 masculinity and 60 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

You scored higher than 54% on masculinity
You scored higher than 47% on femininity
:lol:

By the way: the first thing I thought of was the great song I'm a man by Chicago :notworthy: (so now I'm listening to that - Rub 'n' Tug edit ;D )

Anyway @ Nick: don't know if it's that inefficient, it seemed to me it was at least vaguely inspired by Hofstede's personality and cultural traits, which is widely adapted in management...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3422
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote: The Emperor: It is your destiny
Yes but I can still hear in my head Darth Vader saying that as well you know :wink:
I'll have to let you have that one:

From Return of the Jedi:
Vader: "Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we shall rule the galaxy as father and son. Come with me. It is the only way." (Luke lets himself fall into the abyss)
User avatar
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber
Posts: 2883
Joined: 15 Jan 2004, 01:51

Ha! :P
User avatar
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat
Posts: 6699
Joined: 12 Jul 2005, 09:29
Location: in my own galaxy

wow! and I don't have the flu or anything

Androgynous
You scored 86 masculinity and 70 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity.
You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 95% on masculinity

You scored higher than 79% on femininity


:eek: I really do love being female!!!
here we go again....
Post Reply