Sisters Hi-Res Logo

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:Good job Byron :notworthy:
ditto :notworthy:
and a better poet than me 8) :innocent:
do i drive
or am i driven
Byron
Road Kill

"She walks in beauty, like the night" :lol:

You can call me Lord form now on.
Byron
Road Kill

Just added NEW LOGO
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Very nice! :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
theraven1982
Road Kill

Thanks for the hard work! These logos may come in handy sometime ...
James Blast
Banned

theraven1982 wrote:Thanks for the hard work! These logos may come in handy sometime ...
mugabe?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Byron
Road Kill

Can a staff member do me a favour and delete this Thread....

Thx. :)
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Byron wrote:Can a staff member do me a favour and delete this Thread....

Thx. :)
Why? ???
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

utterly
bastard
groovy
bogdog69
Road Kill

Me likes
Andy TG
Overbomber

I have not seen these fantastic images befor, stunning work. In particular the coloured versions.

Great work - very well done Byron - your a star!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Petseri
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:Great work - very well done Byron - your a star!
Ask the people whom he dicked over in trades for alternate opinions.
James Blast
Banned

Petseri wrote:
or me after he took my vector art and did one :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Petseri wrote:
Aye... :evil:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

I'm shocked!
So hi-res images!!!!!
Wow... O_O

I respect you, Byron! ;)
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Michael aka Emilien wrote:I respect you, Byron! ;)
Don't respect him. As mentioned above he's fücked a fair few of us over on trades. :evil:

And he's taken credit for James Blast's hard work :evil: :evil:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Michael aka Emilien
Amphetamine Filth

Oh... :(
I see...
markfiend wrote:I didn't compose it, I don't even remember how good it is.
Michael aka Emilien @ My Opera Community: http://my.opera.com/michael_aka_emilien
Michael aka Emilien @ My Space Community: http://myspace.com/michael_aka_emilien
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ah no worries. As you've got a quote from me in your signature, I'll forgive you anything ;D
—Bertrand Russell
AngryWorm
Road Kill

Thanks a lot mr. Byron:)
Tko leti vredi,tko ne leti ne vredi...
Byron
Road Kill

Right! just got back On the internet last week after a rather nasty break up with my girlfriend and loosing the home and so on...

I'm sorry for any trade I have not up held, really guys I’ve been having problems paying rent and feeding myself these days. But I can understand why you must be pissed off....

If you still want me too I'll uphold any trades that I’m up for (might take me some time to get them out) but there again I’ve not been here for an age. (So! if you want me to let it go, fine)...

One last thing...

I'd like to say that in no way have I used "James Last's� artwork...The pictures/logos above were posted before "James" gave me his "Illustrator" logo to look at (I was merely interested in how he made it). My logo was made by using the pen tool in Photoshop and tracing around a high-res scan of a sisters logo taken form the back of a 7'' single...If you look at James's logo you will see that the corners of the lines in his logo are rounded were he has filled a path with the brush tool. Mine is a filled selection made with the pen tool and has sharp pointed angled edges...

I made the Images above to help people that might not have the know-how or software to produce them themselves....And after reading this thread tonight it kind of got my goat that I'm being accused of plagiarism.

I understand I let you down with the trades (due to unforeseen circumstances)...But please don't accuse me of stealing someone's artwork....

Normally I wouldn't have posted in here after letting you down like I did, but the comments above really pissed me off!
Last edited by Byron on 23 Nov 2006, 04:32, edited 4 times in total.
Petseri
Overbomber

Byron wrote:If you still want me too I'll uphold any trades that I’m up for (might take me some time to get them out) but there again I’ve not been here for an age. (So! if you want me to let it go, fine)...
The best way to make amends is to fulfill your trades and weeding promises. We can be a forgiving bunch if you come through. The ball is in your court on that.
Byron
Road Kill

Petseri wrote:
Byron wrote:If you still want me too I'll uphold any trades that I’m up for (might take me some time to get them out) but there again I’ve not been here for an age. (So! if you want me to let it go, fine)...
The best way to make amends is to fulfill your trades and weeding promises. We can be a forgiving bunch if you come through. The ball is in your court on that.
Surely! Give me a few weeks (I'm moving in with new girlfriend) and I'll uphold any weeding promises I may have.

I just didn't like the way I'm being accused of stealing someone's artwork. But you still have it up there almost a year later, with presumably people still using this "stolen logo" and you lot thinking i'm some kind of w**ker.

(There again I haven’t got a leg to stand on)...

Finnished now...
christophe
Overbomber

heys.
does anyone around here might have a good picture of the logo from around 2003 :?:
it is the New logo but the star is missing its lower right point.

thx :)
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

never got round to redrawing that one christophe as I felt it was way inferior to this

;D
~ Peter Steele