Claire

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

LouLou wrote:i'm not a big fan of the beard & white suit combo either! :urff:
He never looked better imho :oops:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Starting to look as if we need a new Sisters Chat topic on Von's many fashion statements... :wink:
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Big Si
School Bully

LouLou wrote:i'm not a big fan of the beard & white suit combo either! :urff:
Ah've gone off ye! :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

:eek: :eek: :eek:

gang up on me why don't you! :lol:

i said it before, i'll say it again. :von: is better off without the beard - simply because he has too pretty a face to hide behind all that hair. it's criminal offense ffs!

there! :P ;D

*runs away in fear of being lynched by angry mob*
_emma_
Overbomber

LouLou wrote:*runs away in fear of being lynched by angry mob*
*sends plenty of allied forces to rescue LouLou* :D
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

i'm not a lover of facial hair full stop.
Robert P.
Road Kill

LouLou wrote:
lachert wrote:i'm wander what medicine you've got for that:
uh huh... houston, we have a problem. :?

you couldn't let me bask in my (admittedly rather small and insignificant) glory, could you? :lol:
I really wonder, and if you could help me out with that - do it!, what makes this stupid "..for only bla bla" for a sense?? :eek:
Gegenwind hoch 10!
sisterslover
Road Kill

Moakahontas wrote::eek: ...oh.my.god.

Funny, I don´t like him WITH hair... :roll: ..he looks much better now..don´t you think so?
I think he should let his hair grow back, he looked really hot with long hair....with short hair and the goat T, he looks like Rob Halford from Judas Priest......and not to mention that no one knows anything about his private life...hmm I wonder if he is another rockstar hiding in the closet with deep dark dirty secrets, I kind of think he is gay....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong....cuz such a waist!!! :roll:
sisterslover
Road Kill

biggy wrote:Yup , La Costa Rasa is actually just Andy Mills , Claire's bloke ...who was one time guitarist for Salvation .....who'm Claire did the sound for ...... and shared a house with Danny (from Salvation) .....and some cats .....and sometimes a skinny midget with sunglasses on .
:wink:

Stayed round there a few times , sat on someones hat , bust someones guitar string ....never got to try the sunglasses on though

Claire is lovely by the way , looks exactly the same now as she did back in the 80s .
So do you know them all personally? So can we see pics of Claire? :)
(I mean, if there is any available!)
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

sisterslover wrote:
Moakahontas wrote::eek: ...oh.my.god.

Funny, I don´t like him WITH hair... :roll: ..he looks much better now..don´t you think so?
I think he should let his hair grow back, he looked really hot with long hair....with short hair and the goat T, he looks like Rob Halford from Judas Priest......and not to mention that no one knows anything about his private life...hmm I wonder if he is another rockstar hiding in the closet with deep dark dirty secrets, I kind of think he is gay....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong....cuz such a waist!!! :roll:
I kind of think you're stupid....sorry!!! I hope I'm wrong.... :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Being645
Above the Chemist

sisterslover wrote:
biggy wrote:Yup , La Costa Rasa is actually just Andy Mills , Claire's bloke ...who was one time guitarist for Salvation .....who'm Claire did the sound for ...... and shared a house with Danny (from Salvation) .....and some cats .....and sometimes a skinny midget with sunglasses on .
:wink:

Stayed round there a few times , sat on someones hat , bust someones guitar string ....never got to try the sunglasses on though

Claire is lovely by the way , looks exactly the same now as she did back in the 80s .
So do you know them all personally? So can we see pics of Claire? :)
(I mean, if there is any available!)
Hell about your manners... :evil: ... but still, if you so desperately need a pic of Claire, scroll at least ... http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 673#551673
Silver_Owl
The Don

sisterslover wrote:....cuz such a waist!!! :roll:
What waist? He hasn't got one. :innocent:

Oh - you mean waste. :wink:

It's really irrelevant to you or anybody else which side :von: bats for.
End of story.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Deviancy
Amphetamine Filth

For those who are curious and new here who want to know what Claire looks/looked like, I think this pic may be be from the early 2000's, I can't remember...

Journalists really should time stamp their interviews, I mean some do but the pic above, he didn't... but it has to be semi current since she'd be around Andrew's age, and she looks to be in her early to mid 50's in the pic above...
iesus
Overbomber

This photo was uploaded in thephono site October 2020 with an interview sound file but there is no mention when it was taken. it could be any date older than 10/2020 :roll: :notworthy: :bat: :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

It's Clare and she's often seen around Leeds just being Claire. I don't think she wants to be internet stalked
Goths have feelings too
Deviancy
Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote: 11 May 2022, 20:38 It's Clare and she's often seen around Leeds just being Claire. I don't think she wants to be internet stalked
Who else would she be other than just Claire?

Now Amanda Heard, that's someone who is more than one person.

The defamation case so far has been quite amusing. I don't know who to believe but well, that's for an off topic conversation for another time after the case is over.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I don't think she's had the bleached hair for quite a while. The last time I saw her was at Danny Mass's birthday about 4 or 5 years ago. and it deffo wasn't blonde then.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

markfiend wrote: 12 May 2022, 09:32 I don't think she's had the bleached hair for quite a while. The last time I saw her was at Danny Mass's birthday about 4 or 5 years ago. and it deffo wasn't blonde then.
His 50th when our glorious leader was ousted for being a dick
Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

paint it black wrote: 12 May 2022, 16:23
markfiend wrote: 12 May 2022, 09:32 I don't think she's had the bleached hair for quite a while. The last time I saw her was at Danny Mass's birthday about 4 or 5 years ago. and it deffo wasn't blonde then.
His 50th when our glorious leader was ousted for being a dick
Not sure, was that at Northern Guitar Centre?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell