Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i'll say this for them though- in the event that theres a huge delay they will often send a replacement order AND the original item afterwards at no extra cost
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Wilkstein
Road Kill

Icon wrote: 29 May 2021, 14:27
Wilkstein wrote: 28 May 2021, 19:06 How long does it usually take for stuff to arrive?
Once I had to wait for almost two months. I had thought the parcel might have gone missing, but it arrived at long last. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)
Much appreciated.
Wilkstein
Road Kill

Four weeks and still waiting. I have it on good authority that Canada Post isn't exactly fast these days, but I thought a package from the UK (presumably) would probably be here by now.
eastmidswhizzkid

they serioiusly need to stock up before September...."i cant wait until september!"**

**another 50whizzpts if you can identify why louise brown might like that cultural ref

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

If there's any stock left over from the weekend, don't be holding on to it for next Spring, get it in the online shop for guaranteed insta-sales! 8)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Craig Fox
Road Kill

Hi all - first post :-)

Had to reply - always found anything Ive ordered from the Sisters online pop up thingy to be excellent in terms of both quality and delivery - but is there only me that has come away from the Roundhouse richer than expected due to the low amount of choice of merchandise?
Also preferred the shirts outside for design etc (with tour dates and 40th anniversary on the back)

Anyway, Ill get back in my hole pleasure dropping in
Pista
Cureboi

Hello @Craig Fox & welcome to HL :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Memphis Rich
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I too thought the merchandise at The Roundhouse was a little disappointing. Not being a big fan of the new logo design, I didn't see anything appealing enough to buy. Even without suffering from colour blindness, there only appeared to be one T Shirt on sale. What happened to the selection of designs, or even an official one celebrating the 40th specifically? No freebies this time around either. Not even a postcard. Concerts were excellent though. As was my time at The Enterprise.
Words are just turds
In sewers of sound
czuczu
Overbomber

Memphis Rich wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 18:11 I too thought the merchandise at The Roundhouse was a little disappointing. Not being a big fan of the new logo design, I didn't see anything appealing enough to buy. Even without suffering from colour blindness, there only appeared to be one T Shirt on sale. What happened to the selection of designs, or even an official one celebrating the 40th specifically? No freebies this time around either. Not even a postcard. Concerts were excellent though. As was my time at The Enterprise.
They put up some anniversary posters inside the room, in anticipation of the looters. I didn't grab up one but someone here must have.
Being645
Above the Chemist

czuczu wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 20:05 They put up some anniversary posters inside the room, in anticipation of the looters. I didn't grab up one but someone here must have.
It were great to have a picture of such poster for the wiki ... :D ...
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Craig Fox wrote: 15 Sep 2021, 14:32 Hi all - first post :-)

Had to reply - always found anything Ive ordered from the Sisters online pop up thingy to be excellent in terms of both quality and delivery - but is there only me that has come away from the Roundhouse richer than expected due to the low amount of choice of merchandise?
Also preferred the shirts outside for design etc (with tour dates and 40th anniversary on the back)

Anyway, Ill get back in my hole pleasure dropping in
I agree - actually bought a bootleg t-shirt for the first time I can remember (ever?) because of the commemorative design!
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Anyone got pictures of the commemorative boots? :D
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Gives scope for an extra merch posh next Spring for the nearly 40th.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
hellboy69

LyanvisAberrant wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 11:25 Anyone got pictures of the commemorative boots? :D
Found this on a Sissies Farcebook group post:

The double band name on the front is certainly... a feature :innocent:
Pista
Cureboi

hellboy69 wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 13:37
LyanvisAberrant wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 11:25 Anyone got pictures of the commemorative boots? :D

I wonder if all the red will flake off those like the official 2017 ones
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

At least the second picture looks definitely self-made, taken from an advert. Maybe the first one as well, made for the last tour.
But hell, it's cool that people create such stuff for themselves, if nobody else does.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

It's certainly chunkily printed, and being bootlegs I'm guessing it will start to flake. Part of the appeal down the line but yeah not so great if it's the official stuff. Anyway between our 2 tees and 2 hoodies we'll find out sooner or later what the quality is like. So far so good. Bizarrely (but fabulously in its own way) the medium tee has a Damage Done era head & star rather than the new logo as pictured above, or mine did at any rate.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

hellboy69 wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 13:37

i didnt actually see any of those outside the Roundhouse. if that guy had some they must have sold out before i came out on the friday night. the ones i saw he had (and he had an awful lot of them left on the sunday night still) were the same back pic as these but with the original MR logo on the front....and by orig i mean the same as the one on the Damage Done single. i bought one myself and theyre fairly good quality. comparing this pic to my commemorative boot the quality of the lettering and the logo is nowhere near as sharp as it is on mine. and the label in the shirt is a different make! i'd go as far as to say that thats a bootleg of the bootleg,

abridged
Slight Overbomber

New shirts available...
The Chancer Corporation
Pista
Cureboi

abridged wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 13:12 New shirts available...
The email's only just arrived.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Just waiting for those girlie cyber green ray tee's now, Charlie has almost worn her first one through ;D and a nice white tee or hoodie for those of us who have quite enough black t-shirts by now thank you very much would go down very well :D throw in some new mugs (Vision Thing please!) and that's Xmas sorted :notworthy: nice to see the store being replenished either way.
Todashi

Aw s**t. Waited a day to order a shirt, and XL is sold out on the cool new blue and yellow ones.

(Also, knowing the age profile of Sisters fans, slightly disappointing to see there's no XXL option.)
hellboy69

Promised myself i would only buy the 1 at the gig (the b/w Roundhouse one)

But such promises are meant to be broken, right?

Tunnel vision tee incoming! Winter wardrobe status: Sorted.
Pista
Cureboi

This from Kenny at the store in case anyone missed out on their size etc.
Just a quick note to say…. The new shirts that appeared yesterday, they were just the handful of leftovers from the London shows….. there was very little left.

There are a couple of others that will drip drip into the shop soon-ish, and maybe we might do some more Tunnel Visions for those that missed.

I know the sizes being offered online for this handful were not great, but as I said this was just what we had left to play with,,,,,,

I’ll maybe give you a shout prior to the next delivery going in, so people can start their engines!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Todashi

Thanks Pista. I'll keep an eye out here.