Online shop vest sizing?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Anyone bought the vests?

I'm not sure of the sizing, can anyone let me know what brand/manufacturer they use/a size chart or an idea of the width of the L or XL?

Thanks! :oops: :oops:
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I went looking for sizing in the online shop - found out that there isn't any on the site itself. However, within Sandbag (the thing that powers the shop) there is a sizing guide which I assume relates to any and all apparel sold there, and went off that.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:I went looking for sizing in the online shop - found out that there isn't any on the site itself. However, within Sandbag (the thing that powers the shop) there is a sizing guide which I assume relates to any and all apparel sold there, and went off that.
Aha! Excellent! I just hope the vests are sized as the classic cut tshirts as they're obviously NOT ON THAT COMPREHENSIVE LIST!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cheers!

Marge xxx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"