Wayne wants to work with Von again!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I never said he wanted to rejoin the Sisters.

I guess expecting people on here to be able to read is too much.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

What other options are there? Do you think :von: would chose Wayne of all people to work with

in a project outside The Sisters, if ever he decided to start one ... rofl ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
jost 7
Slight Overbomber

Them working together were great indeed.

But i am sure andy will listen to those in here who in a kind of boris johnson style would not support this cooperation, so might not do it
love is just a shot away
Being645
Above the Chemist

Yes, it's understandable that people want their dreams come true, by whatever means ...
but, err isn't it Boris Johnson travelling around the UK to all the long neglected areas and promising everybody heaven on earth ... :lol: :lol: ...

Beyond that, what a nasty blame game again. So if :von: doesn't follow your dreams than surely it's

a) because he's a poor manipulated zero without a will on his own and
b) because there are people here as nasty as Boris Johnson (I bet it was "as nasty as Merkel" recently) to manipulate him ... :lol: :lol: ...

Saddening. I wish people had at least some sense of a clean logic beyond their own interest.
bangles

How about a Sisters residency in Leeds for a week next Feb?
Each night, the various line ups play a classic set list from their era, and at the end of the week, we get to vote who we'd like to see Andrew go on tour with?
Then again, perhaps to democratic for Von.
So how about the various incarnations get to play, while he sits in a Voice like chair surrounded in fog and only hits the red button to spin around and sing with whichever era takes his fancy...
Asperum Aestimate Fimi Aliquid Hodie
Being645
Above the Chemist

That's a lovely idea, bangles ... :D :notworthy: ... everybody would once again get to see what they might have

loved the most about The Sisters in a way ... and all the sadness might be somewhat comforted ... :D ...

Given that all former band members could be convinced to participate, only Chris Sheehan would be missing (dearly) ...

and the many, many fans (the majority, I guess) who couldn't make it to Leeds (sadly) ...

So a democratic vote is out of question. But the thing in itself were surely a lovely coming together ... :lol: ;D ... everybody happy for a day ... ;D ;D ;D ...

Anyway, The Sisters ARE touring and currently at their best ... ;D :notworthy: ;D :notworthy: ;D :notworthy: ...

and rumour has it they are already making plans for next year's tour ... with more new songs performed and everything... ;D ;D ;D ...

I for one, wouldn't want to stop their drive now to satisfy some dream of Wayne or the m*****n community,

some of whom deny the right of existence of The Sisters of Mercy in any constellation other than 84/85 right away... :lol: ...
Alex66

bangles wrote:How about a Sisters residency in Leeds for a week next Feb?
Each night, the various line ups play a classic set list from their era, and at the end of the week, we get to vote who we'd like to see Andrew go on tour with?
Then again, perhaps to democratic for Von.
So how about the various incarnations get to play, while he sits in a Voice like chair surrounded in fog and only hits the red button to spin around and sing with whichever era takes his fancy...
Can it happen a couple of months later after we have moved much closer.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
godgirl

There's a reason I spend so little time here.
So much idiocy.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Swinnow
Overbomber

The evangelists on both sides are so unappealing. Kind of makes you realise why Brexit and Trump happened.

A mind is like a parachute - most useful when it is open.

Now return to your gloomy corners participants.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Being645
Above the Chemist

This will surely be to the utmost joy of ... well not mine, definitely... but I don't begrudge it to them ...

https://www.destakjornal.com.br/diversa ... s-of-mercy
Swinnow
Overbomber

Oh dear, more "Us And Them", grow up people, it's only rock and roll for God's sake.

Made even more ridiculous when you realise that this weekend sees both Remembrance Sunday and the anniversary of the falling of the Berlin Wall.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh, thanks.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Being645 wrote: Given that all former band members could be convinced to participate, only Chris Sheehan would be missing (dearly) ...
...Mr Starling RIP... :kiss:
and Ofrah Haza...RIP :kiss:
...and Mr Denbigh who I believe is a little better but who wont be runing any marathons any time soon... :? :kiss:

also i daresay Lurch, Patsy, and Judas will not be a\ppearing after all the friendly bants...and countless axemen no-less beloved by the faithful but no more likely to return....

and of course:
"Nowadays everybody wants to talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And everybody acts like they forgot about MARX " :roll:

...cunts.

"lets drink to the dead ...and the cost of the blood on the driven snow."

like swinnow says. :von: :bat:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

jost 7 wrote:Them working together were great indeed.

But i am sure andy will listen to those in here who in a kind of boris johnson style would not support this cooperation, so might not do it

Andrew I guess is his own boss. Listen to those on here? I doubt it very much. He takes the p*ss. He has his eagles 🦅 Wild dogs and 3 cats to attend to. So I doubt he has the time?
Alex66

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Being645 wrote: Given that all former band members could be convinced to participate, only Chris Sheehan would be missing (dearly) ...
...Mr Starling RIP... :kiss:
and Ofrah Haza...RIP :kiss:
...and Mr Denbigh who I believe is a little better but who wont be runing any marathons any time soon... :? :kiss:

also i daresay Lurch, Patsy, and Judas will not be a\ppearing after all the friendly bants...and countless axemen no-less beloved by the faithful but no more likely to return....

and of course:
"Nowadays everybody wants to talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And everybody acts like they forgot about MARX " :roll:

...cunts.

"lets drink to the dead ...and the cost of the blood on the driven snow."

like swinnow says. :von: :bat:
Would rather see Gunn and Marx than Hussey any day of the week and would be far far more willing to break my ticket price limit to do so.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Swinnow
Overbomber

Anfield DJ currently playing Tower Of Strength before kick off. La Huss will be smiling.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Swinnow wrote:Anfield DJ currently playing Tower Of Strength before kick off. La Huss will be smiling.
Wayne wants to work with Von again! ... is the topic of this thread.

I just don't get it how this relates to your post... :?: ...

Please explain ... ah, oh, I see.... thanks AGAIN. So I keep to my (usually very precise) own perception.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

It’s called a sense of humour 🤣
Swinnow
Overbomber

I give up, maybe one day the ideals of enlightenment may be allowed to return and defeat the sad act orthodoxy. x
Somekindadion
Road Kill

Nice to see Lee East Midlands has not been brain washed into forgetting the heartbeat of the Sisters Mr Marx
Far too many have been infected by Hobbo syndrome an infection where you loose all memory and believe that Mr Hussey and Dr Avalanche were The Sisters and everything else was an illusion
Some short greatest hits that would be 5 songs worth lol
Somekindadion
Road Kill

To have a sense of humour one must firstly loosen up the face muscles breathe in breath out , breath in breath out and repeat “ I will see the funny side of life , I will chill , relax and allow my moth to smile then break into a chuckle 🤣🤣🤣
Pista
Cureboi

If he wants to work with Von again, then maybe they should go into hats.
Both of them could use a good hat these days right?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Somekindadion
Road Kill

To have a sense of humour one must firstly loosen up the face muscles breathe in breath out , breath in breath out and repeat “ I will see the funny side of life , I will chill , relax and allow my moth to smile then break into a chuckle 🤣🤣🤣
Somekindadion
Road Kill

Heard Hobbo sorry Wayne is looking at a batty little number in Oxfam that used to belong to the Vicar’s wife .
Swinnow
Overbomber

Methinks that Wayne's sense of humour is more rounded, though he can be a total dick, but Von's is a bit more selective and some folk miss it. I am that old and lived in the wrong place, so going to the wrong pubs and clubs so I experienced it. But that was then and this is now.

If my attendance at Girls and Mish gigs offends either sad tribe then so be it. I'll still be there with a rare open mind and a vastly reduced bar bill. Anyway, see some of ya at Leeds Uni Stylus for the fab NMA at the weekend.