2011-11-19 Lund

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2010 Sisters dates and the 2011 30th Anniversary tour
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

lachert wrote:
playboy wrote: Von has also said that they have recorded some songs and that they will be released "as inpependent singles later this year".
what? :eek:
that was 1996ish, i think?

i think playboy is pointing out that von has been known to say stuff in interviews that has proved not to be truthful...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
lachert
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote:
playboy wrote: Von has also said that they have recorded some songs and that they will be released "as inpependent singles later this year".
what? :eek:

i think playboy is pointing out that von has been known to say stuff in interviews that has proved not to be truthful...
ah yeah, thought so :|
but you know, hope, this little bastard still lives in me. if not album, maybe some singles. how stupid i am. must kill it. die, die you little! :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

lachert wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote: what? :eek:

but you know, hope, this little bastard still lives in me. if not album, maybe some singles. how stupid i am. must kill it. die, die you little! :lol:
we all feel your pain :lol: :D

:oops: :cry:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
playboy
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

lachert wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
lachert wrote: what? :eek:

I also wish.... Maybe next year they will release something new and maybe next year they will do a tour that will rock our world.
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote: How many songs they should change? Well, hard to say, but at least more than five songs in five years...
First of all - they made some changes in some songs a long time ago, Temple Of Love, Anaconda, First And Last And Always etc. I think those changes should not last for ever. Also the medleys Train/Detonation Boulevard and On The Wire/Teachers. It was cool and a hell of a kick when they started playing Wire/Teachers 18 years ago. But i think if you must play the same songs all over then maybe they could do something new with them to keep it fresh and up to date. If you see what I meen?

I am also pretty sure that the fans would go crazy if they went to see them and they played Lights. And Nine While Nine. And Some Kind Of Stranger. Lucretia My Reflection (without stopping after half the song), More ( a longer and proper version), Adrenochrome, Possession, Gimme Shelter.....

Since they are no longer releasing more records they could make each tour unique.
Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
Still you seem to ignore that there have been lots of changes already with songs in the setlist that were
not heard for decades ... there has - for example. been a Dr Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley (in Tilburg)
which was in fact great.

As I see it, The Sisters develop continuously and so does their setlist ...
New songs were of course just w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l ... and perhaps a few more of the old ones
were great as well. On the other hand, those audiences The Sisters are going to play to next
might be looking forward to hearing what they have been performing so far THIS year ...

For the next tour, they will have to think their concept over, IMHO, but for now, it's just enormous
what they've already achieved. And that should not be lost sight of or belittled in the course
of those apparently inevitable and never ending demands and complaints ...
playboy

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: How many songs they should change? Well, hard to say, but at least more than five songs in five years...
First of all - they made some changes in some songs a long time ago, Temple Of Love, Anaconda, First And Last And Always etc. I think those changes should not last for ever. Also the medleys Train/Detonation Boulevard and On The Wire/Teachers. It was cool and a hell of a kick when they started playing Wire/Teachers 18 years ago. But i think if you must play the same songs all over then maybe they could do something new with them to keep it fresh and up to date. If you see what I meen?

I am also pretty sure that the fans would go crazy if they went to see them and they played Lights. And Nine While Nine. And Some Kind Of Stranger. Lucretia My Reflection (without stopping after half the song), More ( a longer and proper version), Adrenochrome, Possession, Gimme Shelter.....

Since they are no longer releasing more records they could make each tour unique.
Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
Still you seem to ignore that there have been lots of changes already with songs in the setlist that were
not heard for decades ... there has - for example. been a Dr Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley (in Tilburg)
which was in fact great.

New songs were of course just w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l ... and perhaps a few more of the old ones
were great as well. On the other hand, those audiences The Sisters are going to play to next
might be looking forward to hearing what they have been performing so far THIS year ...

For the next tour, they will have to think their concept over, IMHO, but for now, it's just enormous
what they've already achieved. And that should not be lost sight of or belittled in the course
The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:

which was in fact great.

The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.
Yeah, but without Filmic Delights ... :P ...
playboy

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote: Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
which was in fact great.

Sometimes you make sense to me.
Sometimes you don´t.
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.
Sometimes you don´t.
I wish it were the same here, but no ... :( ... the longer this goes on, I can see you ever more clearly ... :urff: ...

But hell ... :wink: ...
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote: Thanks for you reasonable suggestions to which I can agree way easier than to mere approachful complaints ...
which was in fact great.

And only in this tour we heard Train(With Doctor Jeep Lyrics)/Detonation Boulevard :lol: :lol:
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Above the Chemist

Husek wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:The Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard medley was played on all tours from 2003-2008.
And only in this tour we heard Train(With Doctor Jeep Lyrics)/Detonation Boulevard :lol: :lol:
Unique! ... ;D ;D ... :lol: :lol: ...
playboy

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote: Yeah, but without Filmic Delights ... :P ...
Sometimes you don´t.
I wish it were the same here, but no ... :( ... the longer this goes on, I can see you ever more clearly ... :urff: ...

I cannot comment something I don´t understand.
Forgive me if I don´t understand what you meant with "Filmic Delights".
Perhaps you can explain.

Would also ask you to be polite enough to further explain "I can see you ever more clearly...".

Thanks.
Being645
Above the Chemist

playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote: Sometimes you make sense to me.
Sometimes you don´t.

Perhaps you can explain.
http://www.ashtv.co.uk/project/53
playboy wrote: Would also ask you to be polite enough to further explain "I can see you ever more clearly...".
Thanks.
And answer impoliteness with politeness? I'm an idiot, so check your PMs ... :wink: ...
playboy

Being645 wrote:
playboy wrote:
Being645 wrote: I wish it were the same here, but no ... :( ... the longer this goes on, I can see you ever more clearly ... :urff: ...

Perhaps you can explain.
http://www.ashtv.co.uk/project/53
playboy wrote: Would also ask you to be polite enough to further explain "I can see you ever more clearly...".
Thanks.
And answer impoliteness with politeness? I'm an idiot, so check your PMs ... :wink: ...
Ok, so that is Filmic Delight. Thanks for letting me know.
Cheers!