Belgian BRT Radio 1 interview, 1985

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Used to have this on a cassette once, but I seem to have misplaced it. In scrolling through this thread, I couldn't find that interview back unfortunately.
Would any of the Belgian cohort be so kind to upload this, should it exist in some dark hole on the face of this planet?

In the interview, Andrew presents the FALAA album, song by song. I remember for 'No Time to Cry' that he didn't like the final recording that ended up on the record. Some other snippet that comes to mind is :'The singer isn't too sure of himself there', about the 'Everything will be allright'-section.
Andrew also gives some hilarious answers to questions, like: 'we tend to mostly black because it doesn't show the dirt. That's a very good reason. It's not hard to find socks that match. And you can wear your underwear for months.'
Immodium for the people
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

was this ever found? Would very much like to hear this
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
jancumps
Road Kill

more-sedatives-pls wrote:Used to have this on a cassette once, but I seem to have misplaced it. In scrolling through this thread, I couldn't find that interview back unfortunately.
Would any of the Belgian cohort be so kind to upload this, should it exist in some dark hole on the face of this planet?

In the interview, Andrew presents the FALAA album, song by song. I remember for 'No Time to Cry' that he didn't like the final recording that ended up on the record. Some other snippet that comes to mind is :'The singer isn't too sure of himself there', about the 'Everything will be allright'-section.
Andrew also gives some hilarious answers to questions, like: 'we tend to mostly black because it doesn't show the dirt. That's a very good reason. It's not hard to find socks that match. And you can wear your underwear for months.'
You are welcome:
https://youtu.be/7RlwvxU94hE
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

jancumps, dikke merci!
Long time ago since I last heard this one! Ah, the good ole' days!
Immodium for the people