M'era Luna Festival 2022: Ben, Dylan & Davey.

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Pista
Cureboi

This popped up in my google alerts this morning
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Excellent, cheers :notworthy: quick note for the boys in the band, to remind you lads that you still haven't played all these new songs in the UK, pull yer fingers out! ;D

And a mention for Charlie's 'tapestries', miscredited but hey she's settling for being called a superfan :lol: :notworthy: :kiss:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Super interesting interview. Longest one in a while with the band, although obviously Von was washing his hair or something.

Discussion of a new album and a new live album, and obviously nothing confirmed, but "three years ago, lots of things happening right now seemed unimaginable, so who knows what might happen."

They get asked all the same questions as every other time, but this time Ben literally says "I've been in the band since 2006 and in that time, two new songs came to the set. In the last three years, we've written 30 and 12 have been played live."

:eek:
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Also, first interview I've seen Dave have a substantial input into. He comes across as an actual band member in a way previous Nurses just didn't.
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

This is quite an enjoyable one, we're also spared Ben's origin story about getting a fax for a change.
vicus

"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hihi, if I understand that correctly, they mention the wondeful LEGO Sisters and also Charlie's stitches ... lovely ... :lol: ;D :notworthy: ...

It's so good to see them do this interview together with everybody contributing their part ... ;D ... all fitting into The Sisters of Mercy as we've always known them just perfectly ... ;D ... so thanks to Sonic Seducer for doing it ... :notworthy: ;D :notworthy: ...
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

Good interview, thanks.

Ben was very diplomatic but to misquote Ben Franklin, By failing to plan, you are planning to fail.
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
Gothicbiff

Love it when Dylan says he shouldn't say that Andrew is really happy and having a great time on the tour :lol: :von:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!