2023-10--29, Santana, Bilbao ES

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
mh
Above the Chemist

Ribbons
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
mh
Above the Chemist

Alice
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
mh
Above the Chemist

Summer. Von dancing
mh
Above the Chemist

Dominion
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hell, they are fast ... :lol: ;D ... many thanks ... :notworthy: ...
mh
Above the Chemist

I will call you
mh
Above the Chemist

Marian
mh
Above the Chemist

Caligula
mh
Above the Chemist

Susanne
mh
Above the Chemist

More
mh
Above the Chemist

Iww
mh
Above the Chemist

Here
mh
Above the Chemist

Crash
mh
Above the Chemist

Beach
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 21:45Susanne
so happy to see Suzanne getting more outings I think its one of the best unreleased songs
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
mh
Above the Chemist

Fire
mh
Above the Chemist

Lucretia
mh
Above the Chemist

Temple
mh
Above the Chemist

Corrosion
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Agree with the shorter(ish) set, but a little surprised that it's But Genevieve that's been jettisoned, a) because it's brilliant and shiny and new, and b) cos it's even brillianter shinier and newer with kai's acoustic rhythm geetar on it. Ah well, not my band is it, they can do what they like.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Planet Dave wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 22:26 Agree with the shorter(ish) set, but a little surprised that it's But Genevieve that's been jettisoned, a) because it's brilliant and shiny and new, and b) cos it's even brillianter shinier and newer with kai's acoustic rhythm geetar on it. Ah well, not my band is it, they can do what they like.
Well, maybe it's not the right time any more to play it ... :wink: ... we've seen that with other new songs as well ... :) ...

Many thanks @mh for keeping us updated ... ;D :notworthy: ....
Last edited by Being645 on 29 Oct 2023, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 22:26 Agree with the shorter(ish) set, but a little surprised that it's But Genevieve that's been jettisoned,
Yeah, seems an odd choice. But as you say, what do we know?
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

If a slightly shorter setlist is what Andrew needs to do to get through the tour...I'm good with that :von:
But I am ridiculously happy I got to hear Giving Ground before it was ditched! :cry:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
mh
Above the Chemist

So that was fun. The band were a bit subdued for the first half, but by More they had got things going and they finished on a high. Sound was quieter than usual but clear, Von well up in the mix and quite audible. Kai is a bundle of energy, running back and forth, spinning, jumping, he nearly knocked Von over at one point during Dominion. So not the best I've seen them, but a damn long way from the worst.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Thank you, mh ... it's so pleasing to follow developments and to hear they actually played and what and everything ... ;D ... :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

So have a good night now :bat: and sleep deeply and well :bat: and with joyful dreams :bat: ...

For anyway, tomorrow will surely be asking some effort and stuff... :wink: ...