2023-11-03 Teatro Verdi, Cesena IT

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Between Bologna and Rimini. No ticket link yet AFAIK but confirmed on Sisters Live News.

Roll call.

@sukhoi

setlist.
Doctor Jeep / Detonation Boulevard
Don't Drive on Ice
Ribbons
Alice
Summer
Dominion / Mother Russia
I Will Call You
Marian
Eyes of Caligula
(We Are The Same) Susanne
More
I Was Wrong
Here
Crash and Burn
On the Beach
When I'm on Fire

encore:
Lucretia my Reflection
Temple of Love
This Corrosion
Being645
Above the Chemist

sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I'm in. Because! 8)
Being645
Above the Chemist

Tonight ... ;D ;D ;D ... loads of fun, joy and pleasure, everybody over there in Italy ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

No news, no setlist? Hope they made it through the storm ... and all the best to the people in Italy in these challenging weathers ... :wink: ....

Many thanks for the videos to Gianluca Gori
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

The title of this vid is rather promising 8) :notworthy:

There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

:D My friend sent me a snippet I believe of Andrew doing what I'll call a strip tease. And then grabbed the microphone like he used to always do. Made me close to a heartattack. I think it was during Marian. I will check later today when I'm not working.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why this did not occur in London sooooo depresses me. Unless it did and I just totally missed it.///

YES....I"M a very superficial woman at times. :D
This place is death with walls
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 10:41 The title of this vid is rather promising 8) :notworthy:

Marian pic so we might get it all
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Incoming! wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 18:08 :D My friend sent me a snippet I believe of Andrew doing what I'll call a strip tease. And then grabbed the microphone like he used to always do. Made me close to a heartattack. I think it was during Marian. I will check later today when I'm not working.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why this did not occur in London sooooo depresses me. Unless it did and I just totally missed it.///

I saw that video on FB :von: At start of Marian
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Gothicbiff wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 19:49
Incoming! wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 18:08 :D My friend sent me a snippet I believe of Andrew doing what I'll call a strip tease. And then grabbed the microphone like he used to always do. Made me close to a heartattack. I think it was during Marian. I will check later today when I'm not working.

Wasn't it brilliant? :kiss: :kiss:
Where on FB if I may ask? She sent me a copy on Instagram. But Lord knows I can't get anything off Instagram. I learned the word Luddite from this forum. And I feel I fall into that category. I'm willing going to walk the plank on that.
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Incoming! wrote: 06 Nov 2023, 23:14

Where on FB if I may ask? She sent me a copy on Instagram. But Lord knows I can't get anything off Instagram. I learned the word Luddite from this forum. And I feel I fall into that category. I'm willing going to walk the plank on that.
It was on The Sisters Of Mercy Facebook Group. It's a private group so I can’t share from it. Or if there is a way to share I'm clueless of it! :?
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Never mind the so-called striptease, ladies, looks like he's taking a p*ss during the intro to Susanne :lol:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
barbaralesz
Road Kill

You probably have found it by now, but it's on YouTube of sb. called VITTO. Starts at 26:13
It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Fortunately !!!
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

barbaralesz wrote: 07 Nov 2023, 19:03

You probably have found it by now, but it's on YouTube of sb. called VITTO. Starts at 26:13

:D