2023-09-23 The Roundhouse, London, UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm in.
Do I drive or am I driven?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Sold out, according to the Roundhouse.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 12:20 Sold out, according to the Roundhouse.

The world masochist convention is the same weekend, so..
Goths have feelings too
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

paint it black wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 13:06
Planet Dave wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 12:20 Sold out, according to the Roundhouse.

The world masochist convention is the same weekend, so..
Nah that was yesterday tea-time watching injury-time.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Got my passport early, got a ticket and a hotel. If you have a meeting place, I'd appreciate the heads up. :D
This place is death with walls
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Incoming! wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 00:36 Got my passport early, got a ticket and a hotel. If you have a meeting place, I'd appreciate the heads up. :D
It's normally the Enterprise pub, across from both Chalk Farm underground station and the venue.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

If you've booked a room at the Enterprise hotel then meeting up is as simple as walking down the stairs (or using the lift) into the bar where you check in. Voila, thousands of Heartlanders / Sisters fans / masochists. Roundhouse is 30 seconds across the road.
Pista
Cureboi

Incoming! wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 00:36 Got my passport early, got a ticket and a hotel. If you have a meeting place, I'd appreciate the heads up. :D
Glad to hear you can make it after all. :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Consider me roll called (again).
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Purple Light wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 18:17 Consider me roll called (again).
Nice one Alister! 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 08:03 If you've booked a room at the Enterprise hotel then meeting up is as simple as walking down the stairs (or using the lift) into the bar where you check in. Voila, thousands of Heartlanders / Sisters fans / masochists. Roundhouse is 30 seconds across the road.
Now that is my kind of directions. I booked there so I wouldn't get confused or upset trying to find the venue. Ask poor @Pista I send the poor guy obscure emails. I tend to get lost and confused easily these days. :eek: I'm going it's the medications I'm on, not my age. :wink:

Sidenote: Any man who was crazy enough to date me, was, by definition, a masochist. Poor guys. :(
This place is death with walls
paint it black

Incoming! wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 00:00
Planet Dave wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 08:03 If you've booked a room at the Enterprise hotel then meeting up is as simple as walking down the stairs (or using the lift) into the bar where you check in. Voila, thousands of Heartlanders / Sisters fans / masochists. Roundhouse is 30 seconds across the road.
Now that is my kind of directions. I booked there so I wouldn't get confused or upset trying to find the venue. Ask poor @Pista I send the poor guy obscure emails. I tend to get lost and confused easily these days. :eek: I'm going it's the medications I'm on, not my age. :wink:

Sidenote: Any man who was crazy enough to date me, was, by definition, a masochist. Poor guys. :(
Get off Camden tube station, turn right walk a mile up the road. You'll know you're going the right way when you see the punks on the bridge.
Goths have feelings too
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

paint it black wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 10:39

Get off Camden tube station, turn right walk a mile up the road. You'll know you're going the right way when you see the punks on the bridge.
Or get off at Chalk Farm tube station if you want things even simpler, it's right around the corner from the Enterprise. :D
paint it black

Charlie wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 11:48
paint it black wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 10:39

Or get off at Chalk Farm tube station if you want things even simpler, it's right around the corner from the Enterprise. :D
Never knew that 😀
Goths have feelings too
FireInReptileHouse

Now in on some second hand tix - add me on that roll call, admin :von: :von:
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
vince
Road Kill

I'm in, and will be with 3 mates. I've not had the tickets from the Roundhouse just yet, but hopefully they'll turn up soon.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

A bit late notice, but a friend has had to drop out so I have a spare (digital) ticket for tonight. Price is a pint of beer. DM me
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Ravey’s wife’s in hospital hence Robochrist.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Sending our regards and best wishes to ravey and his wife, hope everything turns out alright.

Much respect for our postman for standing in :lol: Nice one Chris! :D

See you all again for spinal tap part 2 ! ;D :notworthy: :lol: :D
iesus
Overbomber

Best wishes for recovery to Ravey’s wife :bat:
All those that will be there have a good one :D :bat:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Let's hope the sound and therefore Dylan's mood is better. Bound to be setlist changes.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
FireInReptileHouse

Almiche V wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 17:53 Let's hope the sound and therefore Dylan's mood is better. Bound to be setlist changes.
Praying, likely in vain, for a deep cut - Walk Away, Rain from Heaven, f**k it Finland Red Egypt White why not
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

FireInReptileHouse wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 18:08
Almiche V wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 17:53 Let's hope the sound and therefore Dylan's mood is better. Bound to be setlist changes.
Praying, likely in vain, for a deep cut - Walk Away, Rain from Heaven, f**k it Finland Red Egypt White why not
When did they last play any of those? *lol*

I mean RfH was played a lot a few years back (it all blurs into one now, due to memory issues,) but FREW? *lol*

Focusing on their new songs but keeping in all the hits means sacrifcing odd covers (some have been great, some much less so) and older album tracks.. and thank f***, no Flood II. If they bring THAT back tonight I'll cry! :cry:

It was a good mix last night, I'd most love a surprise rendition of War on Drugs or Teachers/On the Wire tonight but very unlikely.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
FireInReptileHouse

godgirl wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 18:13
FireInReptileHouse wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 18:08
When did they last play any of those? *lol*

I mean RfH was played a lot a few years back (it all blurs into one now, due to memory issues,) but FREW? *lol*

Focusing on their new songs but keeping in all the hits means sacrifcing odd covers (some have been great, some much less so) and older album tracks.. and thank f***, no Flood II. If they bring THAT back tonight I'll cry! :cry:

It was a good mix last night, I'd most love a surprise rendition of War on Drugs or Teachers/On the Wire tonight but very unlikely.
FREW, well, never of course, but I may as well just throw things out there
War on Drugs would be very welcome, Revolver also
Forgive me for my outlandish wishes 🤣🤣
ROBBIE
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

So if Dylan does not play tonight we canhave Chris play guitar with Ben, they can share the singing while AE plays nurse to the Doktor!! ;D
"Genevieve, I think you're lovely But Genevieve, it's time” TSOM 2020