2023-11-15 The Marble Factory, Bristol, UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Good Evening / Morning All. I am dismayed to inform you I WILL be at the Bristol Gig. New venue for me, hoping it is much better that the O2. Anyone know what is the best pub to visit before and after? :D
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

(I live two mins walk from the venue, although I am hoping to have sold my flat by the time this comes round)
So if not sold by then, could I sub-let the flat from you for a couple of nights in mid-November? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

I am jesting.. But I did just spend about 2h foolishly looking at the various hotels in the vicinity in some sort of fevered state of "maybe I DO want to further destroy my health, sanity and bank-balance with a quick trip out west..." :eek: :eek: :eek:
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
LadyAlice
Road Kill

Still in need of a ticket for this, ideally 2... If anyone can't go or you know anyone with a spare please let me know :)
maggieloveshopey
Road Kill

maggieloveshopey wrote: 02 Aug 2023, 17:08 Seems to be sold out now! If anyone has a lead on a ticket for sale please let me know
still looking for a ticket if anyone can help me out. The ones popping up on Twickets are going in seconds.

thanks
maggieloveshopey
Road Kill

maggieloveshopey wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 18:55
maggieloveshopey wrote: 02 Aug 2023, 17:08 Seems to be sold out now! If anyone has a lead on a ticket for sale please let me know
still looking for a ticket if anyone can help me out. The ones popping up on Twickets are going in seconds.

thanks
Sorted! See you all tomorrow!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

maggieloveshopey wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 18:39
maggieloveshopey wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 18:55

thanks
Sorted! See you all tomorrow!
Nice work 8)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Anyone got an idea for pre-gig drinks? I'm (sort of) a local but don't know that part of the city well...
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

cant make any of the last lot of uk dates, which is a shame as Id like to see the new strength with kai after camden. wishing you all a good one
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Wishing everyone heading over to the Bristol gig a top nite out 8) :D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Just walked from the Ibis Hotel to the venue, only five minutes walk but it was a bit hairy, under a bridge, past a caravan park. Nice and close to the train station though.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
OLDFART

Have a great night everyone :D .
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Looks like The Knights Templar (Wetherspoons, boo!) for pre-gig drinks then...
maggieloveshopey
Road Kill

nomad wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 17:27 Looks like The Knights Templar (Wetherspoons, boo!) for pre-gig drinks then...
The Barley Mow is in the same area, little bit further on from the train station but just as close to the venue. It's a much nicer pub (but it isn't at all big)

https://www.bristolbeerfactory.co.uk/pa ... barley-mow
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth
Location: stuck inside of my mobile with the Memphis blues again.

If anyone can post merch prices, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
Damian
Amphetamine Filth

ribbons69 wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 15:37 Just walked from the Ibis Hotel to the venue, only five minutes walk but it was a bit hairy, under a bridge, past a caravan park. Nice and close to the train station though.
I lived there for 17 years until two weeks ago and can assure you it's safe. It's going to be very weird tonight going as someone for whom the venue is no longer his local! I used to have a two minute walk home.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

maggieloveshopey wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 18:20
nomad wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 17:27 Looks like The Knights Templar (Wetherspoons, boo!) for pre-gig drinks then...
The Barley Mow is in the same area, little bit further on from the train station but just as close to the venue. It's a much nicer pub (but it isn't at all big)

https://www.bristolbeerfactory.co.uk/pa ... barley-mow
I was in the Little Martha Brewing Co tap room earlier, it's much closer than the Spoons, but again isn't that big.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"

we fall to rise
FireInReptileHouse

The time must be drawing near. Hope for a good one, enjoy
Being645
Above the Chemist

Tons of joyful vibes to Bristol ... ;D ;D ;D ... have a lovely party there at the Marble Factory tonight ... ;D ;D ;D ...
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Virgin Mary's just starting their last song.

we fall to rise
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Sisters on at 9.10 according to the poster in the venue.

we fall to rise
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Bill Hicks wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 18:40 If anyone can post merch prices, that would be appreciated. Thanks.
30 quid for a t shirt, 60 quid for a hoody.

we fall to rise
DomConway
Filth

the only thing to fear is fear itself
DomConway
Filth

the only thing to fear is fear itself
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Thanks for the updates, fingers crossed for the show! Fingers crossed also for the banker's drafts being approved in order to cover the merch requirements :eek: :innocent:
FireInReptileHouse

DomConway wrote: 15 Nov 2023, 21:54 Image
hopefully, the tour shirts will appear on the website as they were missing at the roundhouse and i cant make any of the rest. made do with a we will steal... shirt which i very much like