2024-06-15 . Event Center Hohenems AT *CANCELLED*

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Make of this what you will, seems like the promoters aren't sure which day :?

https://tickets.star-event.at/eintrittskarte/81
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 23:18 Make of this what you will, seems like the promoters aren't sure which day :?

https://tickets.star-event.at/eintrittskarte/81
Just seen it on FB and was slightly confused
But instantly googled "direct flights from Glasgow". Nope!
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

63 Euros? Bargain..
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Seems like saturday the 15:th of june is settled now.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

ribbons69 wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 00:13 63 Euros? Bargain..
55 if you get in early
Goths have feelings too
Eggi1
Amphetamine Filth

cancelled!
264 GIGS
34 COUNTRIES
over 200.000 MILES

and i want more ...

Bratislava
Nova Rock Festival
Being645
Above the Chemist

TENNIS. EVENT. CENTER Hohenems wrote: Quote from the FB page for the event as found in German @poison-door.net:

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE SHOW ON PART OF THE ORGANISERS AND THE BAND. APART FROM THE INFO THAT THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO MAY/JUNE 2025, THERE ARE UNFORTUNATELY NO FURTHER DETAILS AVAILABLE. WE'RE DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THIS AND CAN ONLY ASK FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. TICKET FEES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE RETURNED AND RETRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE EXACT NEW DATE WILL BE PUBLISHED HERE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE EVENT AS SOON AS IT IS CLEAR.
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Never officially announced by the band but cancelled (supposedly) by the band months before it was going to take place... and rescheduled for may/June 2025? Double booking in favour for a festival soon to be announced or just bad luck? I do hope the're not planning to reschedule the rest of the already rescheduled "tour" and postponed it to 2025. I'm starting to loose track on whats rescheduled and whats new dates already :lol:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 09:54 Never officially announced by the band but cancelled (supposedly) by the band months before it was going to take place... and rescheduled for may/June 2025? Double booking in favour for a festival soon to be announced or just bad luck? I do hope the're not planning to reschedule the rest of the already rescheduled "tour" and postponed it to 2025. I'm starting to loose track on whats rescheduled and whats new dates already :lol:
It was on the official site for a few hours on Friday, but gone by yesterday morning. :?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Depprocksfarfar wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 09:54 Never officially announced by the band but cancelled (supposedly) by the band months before it was going to take place... and rescheduled for may/June 2025? Double booking in favour for a festival soon to be announced or just bad luck? I do hope the're not planning to reschedule the rest of the already rescheduled "tour" and postponed it to 2025. I'm starting to loose track on whats rescheduled and whats new dates already :lol:
Was it cancelled by the band or by the event promoter?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise