RECENT BOOTLEGS

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Craig Fox
Road Kill

Hi all - don't think I'm breaking any house rules here but if I am then I apologize unreservedly in advance

So I'm after any recordings (preferably on cd) over the last couple of year, basically with decent versions of the new songs that are stuck in repeat in my head (even if the words frequently change)

Recently gained access to the Sharing site and, while I can play and listen (and am really grateful) I just haven't got a clue where I would start to try to get these on either a cd or MP3. Ive read the user guides and afraid its still well above my intelligence - I'm a technological luddite :-)

Hence this request as I feel my easiest option will be to get hold of actual bootlegs - more than happy to pay if it's not someone ripping someone else off (hence I haven't trawled ebay yet)

Appreciate any useful guidance
Cheers
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

Sounds like you're ok with mp3s. Try this: https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 20&t=28462
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
Craig Fox
Road Kill

alanm wrote: 17 May 2022, 14:16 Sounds like you're ok with mp3s. Try this: https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 20&t=28462
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I pressed a few buttons and magically its now on my Spotify thing :-)

Appreciated
C