slight case

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Post Reply
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 198
Joined: 28 May 2002, 01:00

was there a limited edition of slight case of overbombing cd.... black cover... ? how many copies was made?

:)
User avatar
Big Si
School Bully
Posts: 6631
Joined: 19 Nov 2002, 00:00
Location: Glesga Central

EricSweden wrote:was there a limited edition of slight case of overbombing cd.... black cover... ? how many copies was made?

:)
One for Taylor. He's often posted about one in a wooden box, and the Godsquad mixes release party :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
taylor
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1194
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 20:53
Location: over the rainbow

Yes its a promo cd, some signed some not by eldo in gold inside, ltd to 1000 copies in black case (note All numbered 1/1000 for a printer mistake) done for the 1993 SCOB lauch press party in August Germany. Pretty scarce now
For the party EW done also a promo tape with God Squad soundtrack
User avatar
Big Si
School Bully
Posts: 6631
Joined: 19 Nov 2002, 00:00
Location: Glesga Central

There you go! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
User avatar
Reptile
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 111
Joined: 09 Aug 2003, 11:53
Location: Between school meals & meals on wheels

taylor wrote:some signed some not by eldo in gold inside,
Image
The Light Shines Clear Through The Sodium Haze
The Night Draws Near And The Daylight Fades But Theres A
Voice In The Distance Quiet And Clear Saying
Something That I Never Wanted To Hear
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 198
Joined: 28 May 2002, 01:00

I see.. thanks! Well I just bought it on ebay for 60 pounds, not signed though.
You got a picture of the front cover??
User avatar
Reptile
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 111
Joined: 09 Aug 2003, 11:53
Location: Between school meals & meals on wheels

EricSweden wrote: You got a picture of the front cover??
Image
The Light Shines Clear Through The Sodium Haze
The Night Draws Near And The Daylight Fades But Theres A
Voice In The Distance Quiet And Clear Saying
Something That I Never Wanted To Hear
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 198
Joined: 28 May 2002, 01:00

thanks.. yeah that's the one i bought on ebay today.
too bad they were all misprinted though.

:(
User avatar
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 861
Joined: 04 Sep 2004, 13:11
Location: Sweden
Contact:

taylor wrote:Yes its a promo cd, some signed some not by eldo in gold inside, ltd to 1000 copies in black case (note All numbered 1/1000 for a printer mistake) done for the 1993 SCOB lauch press party in August Germany. Pretty scarce now
For the party EW done also a promo tape with God Squad soundtrack
Someone know where this launch party was held (locations, dates)? Was it just one, or at differrent places?
User avatar
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock
Posts: 7102
Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:14
Location: Soon over Babaluma
Contact:

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
taylor wrote:Yes its a promo cd, some signed some not by eldo in gold inside, ltd to 1000 copies in black case (note All numbered 1/1000 for a printer mistake) done for the 1993 SCOB lauch press party in August Germany. Pretty scarce now
For the party EW done also a promo tape with God Squad soundtrack
Someone know where this launch party was held (locations, dates)? Was it just one, or at differrent places?
All I know is on the Godsquad Remixes you can hear :von: saying 'hello Osnabrueck' and then something about people with a red sticker (IIRC) who can pick up their free copy...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
User avatar
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 861
Joined: 04 Sep 2004, 13:11
Location: Sweden
Contact:

So Osnabrück was one the places.. or the only one?

Just realised that I haven't heard the Godsquad Remixes :oops: . Are they any good?
User avatar
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock
Posts: 7102
Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:14
Location: Soon over Babaluma
Contact:

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:So Osnabrück was one the places.. or the only one?

Just realised that I haven't heard the Godsquad Remixes :oops: . Are they any good?
Quite like them myself to be honest :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
User avatar
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 861
Joined: 04 Sep 2004, 13:11
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Obviousman wrote:
TheBoyNextDoor wrote:So Osnabrück was one the places.. or the only one?

Just realised that I haven't heard the Godsquad Remixes :oops: . Are they any good?
Quite like them myself to be honest :D
So where do I get them!? :D
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 198
Joined: 28 May 2002, 01:00

what did godsquad remix? slight case album??

:eek:
User avatar
Ozpat
From the Lowlands
Posts: 6759
Joined: 16 Aug 2005, 13:14
Location: In the place through which we wander.

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
TheBoyNextDoor wrote:So Osnabrück was one the places.. or the only one?

Just realised that I haven't heard the Godsquad Remixes :oops: . Are they any good?
Quite like them myself to be honest :D
So where do I get them!? :D
Try SoulSeek or the weeding section... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
Post Reply