Shirts for sale.......

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Greetings,
I am selling off some extra shirts to help fund my upcoming London trip. Please PM me if you want more info or photos. All come from smoke free home.
These items are in The US and shipping isn't super cheap. I will only charge what it costs me. Additionally if you will be at the Roundhouse we could arrange a meetup.
Cheers

Ladies Militant Sex tee size small. used but not holes or rips.

Bootleg old MR logo that glows in the dark. Size XL but fits more like a large.
Never washed or worn.

To the planet edge official long sleeve. Size large. Used but no fading or holes. Serious inquires only please.

Alice 1 sided bootleg. size XL. Very used faded a couple holes but still has some use left.

Ladies Ocean to Ocean size Med. Used but in great shape no fading or holes.

Bootleg Bright YELLOW Trip the light tee. Size XL. I don't think it's ever been worn or washed. Looks almost brand new.

Mish CLUBMISH winged tour shirt two sided with dates. Size XL. Washed and used. Some light cracking in design. No holes.