Wanted - Sisters Zippo

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
DomConway
Filth

I had one of these years ago, bought from RH when first released. I no longer have it and am gutted beyond words, so if anyone happens to have one they’d be willing to part with, I would give you a very good price 😁
the only thing to fear is fear itself
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

DomConway wrote:I would give you a very good price 😁
Are you The Merchant from Resident Evil 4? ;D

Can't help you with an official zippo, though if you just want a groovy lighter there's sometimes some knock-off's on ebay. A few years back I bought one off there where the seller engraved your design - I sent him a New Head & Cog logo image and received a superb zippo, it really was the mutt's nuts .... though it immediately got nicked of course. I guess that's the one tiny benefit of not smoking inside pubs anymore, not as much chance of absent-mindedly leaving everything on the table when you go to the bar. Definitely worth a look though if you're happy with a bootleg Sisters Zippo :)
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
EvilBastard
Overbomber

DomConway wrote:I had one of these years ago, bought from RH when first released. I no longer have it and am gutted beyond words, so if anyone happens to have one they’d be willing to part with, I would give you a very good price 😁
Alas, I can't help you with the RH Zippo.

But, if you fancy a new Zippo I have a brand new one in brass that I'd be happy to send your way in return for a donation to these people. Call it $20 or equivalent and I'll throw in the postage.
Hank Moody
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

EvilBastard wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
:lol:

Anyone putting clothes on cats are braver people than me. That said, a bloke up the road had a Siamese on a lead the other day, don't think I've ever seen any species be giving less of a s**t than it was. Maybe the youtube vids are all fake :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Anyone putting clothes on cats are braver people than me. That said, a bloke up the road had a Siamese on a lead the other day, don't think I've ever seen any species be giving less of a s**t than it was. Maybe the youtube vids are all fake :lol:
Used to be a fella in Leeds, walked around with a cat (on a lead) perched on his shoulder. Cat looked to be unfazed by the whole experience, but it always made my day when I'd see them in the Merrion, doing a little Morrison's shopping.
Hank Moody
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

EvilBastard wrote:Used to be a fella in Leeds, walked around with a cat (on a lead) perched on his shoulder. Cat looked to be unfazed by the whole experience, but it always made my day when I'd see them in the Merrion, doing a little Morrison's shopping.
Awwww :D cheers for that Feelgood Image Of The Day :lol: sounds like a very 'Merrion Centre' kind of thing to see, not that I ever did. I do miss the NIMPAWWWWW guy though, selling his Evening Post's :notworthy:

Anyway yes, sorry Dom, Zippos ....
vince
Road Kill

Being645
Above the Chemist

Oh hell, yeah. There it is. And I can't afford it because I gotta pay about that
for "fast" driving (57 km/h instead of the noise-reduction prescribed 30 km/h)
on the main street of the suburb and that's it for the next few months in extra
expenses ... :( :( :( ... *sigh ... at least it didn't cost me my driving license... :innocent: ...
czuczu
Overbomber

Don't know what their mark up would be but surprised they haven't done these again.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Planet Dave wrote: 19 Dec 2019, 14:52

Can't help you with an official zippo, though if you just want a groovy lighter there's sometimes some knock-off's on ebay. A few years back I bought one off there where the seller engraved your design - I sent him a New Head & Cog logo image and received a superb zippo, it really was the mutt's nuts .... though it immediately got nicked of course. I guess that's the one tiny benefit of not smoking inside pubs anymore, not as much chance of absent-mindedly leaving everything on the table when you go to the bar. Definitely worth a look though if you're happy with a bootleg Sisters Zippo :)
get one of these bootleg zippo-a-likes & insert innards from a zippo! hey presto! (all the quality parts of zippodom are inside -the outsides are as easily broken as say a ronson)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Above the Chemist

Sold for £100 ... :) ... congratulations to the buyer and the seller ... :D ...
DomConway
Filth

Aye - fussy me is after the black chrome one, however!
the only thing to fear is fear itself
Pista
Cureboi

Do you know any engravers?
I'd buy a regular black chrome zippo & have someone engrave it for me to be honest. Yeah, it's not the real McCoy but it'd save you a fair bit of cash & still be pretty unique :D

In fact, IIRC, you can actually get them engraved to order direct from zippo
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity