Burn

Got any interesting thoughts on a set of lyrics? Any that don't involve the word "indeed"? Find yourself struggling to decipher all those obtuse references Von makes? Read "1959 And All That" and still no clearer? Nope, us neither. Postcards found lying in a skip around the back of the Chemists can be found here... Don't say you weren't warned.
Nadia81
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

There's a french interview from 83 on the poison -door site in which Eldritch says something like "for me,most people are serpents."and "The Reptile House is also the whole world. The Reptile House is the world in which we must live and from which there is no escape"
Being645
Above the Chemist

:roll: ... oh ... never heard that before ...
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Nadia81 wrote:There's a french interview from 83 on the poison -door site in which Eldritch says something like "for me,most people are serpents."and "The Reptile House is also the whole world. The Reptile House is the world in which we must live and from which there is no escape"
interesting :urff:
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 21 Feb 2007, 15:46
Master Margarita wrote:How can Burn be a seething political commentary? All the song says- again, and again- is set fire to the reptile house. And some kissing and crashing colours.
although this irritating member has left to be a twit elsewhere
I love this comment I stumbled across just now! So true.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?