*OFFICIAL* Robochrist & Adam are in!!!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I can assure you all!!!

I saw a friend I hadn't seen for a while last night who told me that she had been 'seeing on & off' a guy called Chris May, AKA Catalyst/Robochrist who confirmed to her the week before that he's definitely playing all summer gigs with The Sisters. I asked about Adam & have just got a reply that Adam is definitely in too. Adam on lead, Robo on rhythm. Naturally.

Offered myself as a replacement if he gets ill! :wink:

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't been on for a bit.

Purp. 8)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Petseri
Overbomber

Wishful thinking, but any news on a live bass player in the lineup?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

When it's on the Official site :roll: , then it's as official as Mr lost-the password-for-eons-and lost-the-ability-to-communicate-with-my-fans ...etc. etc

Sorry. The smart money is still on Tilburg (50%) happening and as for the rest ... *shrug*
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

No news on a bass player I'm afraid. It would appear that the Doc may be doing that again.

I'm just happy that Adam's still there... as U say, if its true. (of which I have no doubt!)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Purple Light wrote:No news on a bass player I'm afraid. It would appear that the Doc may be doing that again.

I'm just happy that Adam's still there... as U say, if its true. (of which I have no doubt!)
not enough money to pay a bassist. not even enough money to pay a band for more than a month. doesn't look that good moving forward

*shrug* :innocent:
Goths have feelings too
mockeldritch
Utterly Bastard Smurph

paint it black wrote:
Purple Light wrote:No news on a bass player I'm afraid. It would appear that the Doc may be doing that again.

not enough money to pay a bassist. not even enough money to pay a band for more than a month. doesn't look that good moving forward

*shrug* :innocent:
Quick, someone tell Eldo that I come cheap!!!!
Very little of what you believe to be true is actually the case.

Sorry.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Loki wrote:When it's on the Official site :roll: , then it's as official as Mr lost-the password-for-eons-and lost-the-ability-to-communicate-with-my-fans ...etc. etc

Sorry. The smart money is still on Tilburg (50%) happening and as for the rest ... *shrug*
Robochrist has already issued his oficial statement (according to Dominion).
Tilburg? YEAH! I will see you there!!!
AND John, thank you for LISTENING to my whingeing last night. Much appreciated :kiss: My intuition was right... it just was not meant to be. But I'm fine with it! Now I'm just waiting for my Vikings to kidnap me next week to their casa del sin :innocent: :wink:
aims
Overbomber

Incidentally, is there going to be any kind of meet at any of the gigs? After all, we will have a few hours to burn before hand and it would be tremendously silly to go so far and not so much as say hi :P
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Chris is on another forum I frequent; I've asked him whether there will be any UK dates and/or secret gigs. Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Good move. Keep us posted.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

MrChris wrote:Good move. Keep us posted.
yeah, spec. on the secret gig(s) :lol: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
Francis
Overbomber

Motz wrote:Incidentally, is there going to be any kind of meet at any of the gigs? After all, we will have a few hours to burn before hand and it would be tremendously silly to go so far and not so much as say hi :P
I'm sure there will. Details nearer the time perhaps. We don't want to spend the next two months discussing suitable venues based on appropriate combinations of duke-box, draught beers and dress code, do we? :innocent:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Loki

Francis wrote:
Motz wrote:Incidentally, is there going to be any kind of meet at any of the gigs? After all, we will have a few hours to burn before hand and it would be tremendously silly to go so far and not so much as say hi :P
I'm sure there will. Details nearer the time perhaps. We don't want to spend the next two months discussing suitable venues based on appropriate combinations of duke-box, draught beers and dress code, do we? :innocent:
:lol:

You're a very bad man but good to see that none of those priests/nuns managed to beat the sense of humour out of you. :wink:

Though there's obviously some mental scarring with your 'duke-box' ... :innocent:
Francis
Overbomber

Loki wrote:Though there's obviously some mental scarring with your 'duke-box' ... :innocent:
Doh! :oops: I blame John Wayne/ Geoffrey Boycott/ Genesis pop. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Loki

Delilah wrote: Tilburg?
YEAH! I will see you there!!!
How many Vodkas have you promised? :innocent:
Delilah wrote:AND John, thank you for LISTENING to my whingeing last night.
No probs Ania. My pleasure, your phone bill. :innocent: 8)

:kiss:
Delilah

Loki wrote:
Delilah wrote: Tilburg?
YEAH! I will see you there!!!
How many Vodkas have you promised? :innocent:
enuff for us to get wasted plus 1 more for the morning as a hangover cure :D
Delilah wrote:AND John, thank you for LISTENING to my whingeing last night.
No probs Ania. My pleasure, your phone bill. :innocent: 8)

:kiss:[/quote]

can I do it again sometime?

:oops: Hopefully will talk about something nicer than some blackcountry timewasters! :twisted:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

paint it black wrote:
MrChris wrote:Good move. Keep us posted.
yeah, spec. on the secret gig(s) :lol: :lol:
The official SP from the horse's mouth:
robochrist wrote:I honestly know about as much as you do: i.e. the dates on the website. I'm sure if it happens it'll come up on one of the forums. Marvellous.
Oh well :|
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:I can assure you all!!!

I saw a friend I hadn't seen for a while last night who told me that she had been 'seeing on & off' a guy called Chris May, AKA Catalyst/Robochrist who confirmed to her the week before that he's definitely playing all summer gigs with The Sisters. I asked about Adam & have just got a reply that Adam is definitely in too. Adam on lead, Robo on rhythm. Naturally.

Offered myself as a replacement if he gets ill! :wink:

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't been on for a bit.

Purp. 8)
I would just like to take back the statement above about Robogod 'seeing on & off' a girl I know. It transpires that she just said that to me as she knows I'm a Sisters nut.

Apologies Chris. :oops:

Mr. Light.
Full_Worm_Gardener
Road Kill

This Robochrist guy is cerainly DIFFERENT. He looks like he could be in Mudvayne or System Of A Down. I wonder if he's gonna dress like that when he's on stage with The Sisters Of Mercy. :lol:
f**k Art, Let's Kill!!!
culprit

may be of interest...
robochrist has posted today on the middlesbrough music live forum, accessible from their website [middlesbroughmusiclive.co.uk], under a thread mentioning him [don't know how to clicky it], in case anyone wants to ask any questions...
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Clicky

It's done like this: {url=http://www.whatever_url.com/random/crap/to/link2.html}Clicky{/url} but use [ and ] not { and }
—Bertrand Russell
culprit

...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

he's also posted in the black wire forum :lol:

clicky & scroll to the bottom

another subscriber to the "carpet bombing" school of self promotion ;D :innocent: :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?