The Return To Arkham

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Does anyone have a nice scan of the cover of this marvellous bootleg (Leeds Uni 91)? Can't find it anywhere on the interweb. :evil:

Thanks in advance if you do.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

IF you loved me ... you'd be getting your kit off and pouring the Baby Oil. :innocent:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

lachert's site has a small image of the front cover

clicky

best i know of i'm afraid :(
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
valeryg
Road Kill

hello to all from bulgaria :D ,

i am new here and just want to ask about the same bootleg:

could someone please give more info and correct playlist of this "THE RETURN TO ARKHAM" bootleg?

on this site playlist is:

First and Last and Always · Body and Soul · Marian · No Time to Cry · Walk Away · Possession · Emma · Amphetamine Logic · A Rock and a Hard Place · Floorshow · Alice · Fix · Knockin' on Heaven's Door · Ghostrider/ Louie Louie
[University, Leeds, England · Sunday 10th March 1991]

and another site says

Return to Arkham

[1] Alice/Lucretia My Reflection/Body and Soul/Ribbons/Dominion-
Mother Russia/First and Last and Always/Amphetamine Logic
Detonation Boulevard/Burn/Marian
[2] This Corrosion/Gimme Shelter/Flood II/Temple of Love
Valentine/Vision Thing/Something Fast/Jolene/1969
a. LP(2) MR X1
NOTES: 10th Anniversary gig. Track listing reverses Something
Fast and Jolene
RECORDING NOTES: Recorded in Leeds at the University 2/16/91
COVER ART NOTES: The Reptile House logo.
PACKAGING NOTES: Labrador 'Reptile House approved. WEA Records
Ltd. A Warner Communications Company.' 'With Andrew Eldritch,
Doktor Avalanche, Andreas Bruhn,Tony James,Tim Brecheno and
Suzanne Josesowicz'. And 'Made in UK'. The record labels are
blank. Run-out grooves are 'sisters a,b,c,d'

i have read here also topic by Petseri

16 February 1991, Leeds (2 CDs)

Afterhours / Alice / Lucretia My Reflection / Body and Soul / Ribbons / Dominion-Mother Russia / First and Last and Always / Amphetamine Logic / Detonation Boulevard / Burn / Marian / This Corrosion / Gimme Shelter / Flood II / Temple of Love (long version) / Valentine / Vision Thing / Something Fast / Jolene / 1969
NOTE: This is a recording of the 10th anniverary gig for members of the Reptile House.

is this last one RISE AND REVERBERATE bootleg ?

sorry, if my Q is too boring :roll: , but will be great if someone could help:) thank you very much! :D
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

http://www.lak.co.za/pib/identifier160291.html

setlist is -

Afterhours,Alice, Lucretia, Body & soul, ribbons, Dominion/ mother russia, First & last & always, Logic, Detonation Boulevard, Burn, Marian, This Corrosion, Gimmie Shelter, flood II, Temple of love, Valentine, Vision thing, Something fast, Jolene, 1969

hope this helps valery 8)

@ Dave

i could try taking a photo for you?
Goths have feelings too
valeryg
Road Kill

paint it black wrote:http://www.lak.co.za/pib/identifier160291.html

setlist is -

Afterhours,Alice, Lucretia, Body & soul, ribbons, Dominion/ mother russia, First & last & always, Logic, Detonation Boulevard, Burn, Marian, This Corrosion, Gimmie Shelter, flood II, Temple of love, Valentine, Vision thing, Something fast, Jolene, 1969

hope this helps valery 8)
yeah, i see... thank you very much paint it black! 8)
Petseri
Overbomber

The second and thrid tracklists are the same except for Afterhours, which is just the instumental intro music for the gig. The first tracklist looks as though it is from 1985 or 1984, not 1991.

Martin
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

valeryg wrote:First and Last and Always · Body and Soul · Marian · No Time to Cry · Walk Away · Possession · Emma · Amphetamine Logic · A Rock and a Hard Place · Floorshow · Alice · Fix · Knockin' on Heaven's Door · Ghostrider/ Louie Louie
I'd guess that's a f**ed up set-list for 10 March 1985 - Caley Palais, Edinburgh (Which was a Sunday!)
First And Last And Always + Body And Soul + Train + Marian + No Time To Cry + Possession + Walk Away + Burn + Emma + A Rock And A Hard Place + Amphetamine Logic + Floorshow + Alice + Body Electric + Gimme Shelter + Some Kind Of Stranger + Ghostrider +

10 March 1991 was a Sunday too as it happens, but The Sisters didn't play Leeds that day. I might have noticed ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Petseri wrote:The first tracklist looks as though it is from 1985 or 1984, not 1991.
beat me to it petseri!
fcuk only knows how i'm supposed to stick me tuppence worth's in with out making-up pointless for-the-sake-of-it posts! :innocent:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
James Blast
Banned

the image looks a bit Aubrey Beardsley with a touch of William Blake thrown in and a sprinkling of Alasdair Gray.
Not much help, I know, I've been Googling for that image for about an hour with no result :(

I reckon its an Alasdair Gray woodcut.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

First and Last and Always · Body and Soul · Marian · No Time to Cry · Walk Away · Possession · Emma · Amphetamine Logic · A Rock and a Hard Place · Floorshow · Alice · Fix · Knockin' on Heaven's Door · Ghostrider/ Louie Louie

This is RAH. probably Holocaust

from http://www.lak.co.za/pib/

First And Last And Always, Body&Soul, Marian, No Time To Cry, Walk Away, Possession, Emma, Logic, A Rock And A Hard Place, Floorshow, Alice, Gimme Shelter , Fix, Knocking On Heavens Door, Train , Ghostrider/Louie,Louie

damn colours :?

yay. thanks ness :lol:
Goths have feelings too
lachert
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
valeryg wrote:First and Last and Always · Body and Soul · Marian · No Time to Cry · Walk Away · Possession · Emma · Amphetamine Logic · A Rock and a Hard Place · Floorshow · Alice · Fix · Knockin' on Heaven's Door · Ghostrider/ Louie Louie
I'd guess that's a f**ed up set-list for 10 March 1985 - Caley Palais, Edinburgh (Which was a Sunday!)
First And Last And Always + Body And Soul + Train + Marian + No Time To Cry + Possession + Walk Away + Burn + Emma + A Rock And A Hard Place + Amphetamine Logic + Floorshow + Alice + Body Electric + Gimme Shelter + Some Kind Of Stranger + Ghostrider +

10 March 1991 was a Sunday too as it happens, but The Sisters didn't play Leeds that day. I might have noticed ;)
:lol: I don't know how this setlist goes there :roll:
I must delete this site or something... :roll:
this one is better for the setlists: http://secondhanduzi.republika.pl/

and the best pictures I have:
long live rock'n'roll
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Bloody hell, better late than never.

Cheers lachert. :notworthy: :D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
mh
Above the Chemist

Best one I have is on the LP sleeve in my collection at home :)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.