Heaven Or Hell?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

OK... another thingy from myspace.com - this one is actually quote good! And as I suspected, there's no heaven for me - I'm on the 5th level of Hell! (Dante's Inferno Hell Test. This test, is based on the description of Hell found in Dante's Divine Comedy. Based on your answers, your purity will be judged and you will be banished to the appropriate level of hell. Abandon all hope)

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

and, while you are there, you can take another scary test about your personality disorders. nice! Not going to reveal my results ;D :von: , but it seems I have a little bit of everything!

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personalit ... er_test.mv
hallucienate
Overbomber

I only got to level two :(
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Allright, I am severely mentally ill, I'm affraid ;D :twisted:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
scotty
Overbomber

level 6,extreme heretic apparently :lol: !Ah well,back to the drink,masterbating, torturing wee animals and devil worship for the rest of the night :twisted: !
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Oh dear. ;D ;D

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
Actually, I believe I passed through Dis the weekend before last. Didn't look that bad...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
Mmmmm, women's limbs...... :twisted:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

:D
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Level 6........

.........and apparently avoidant (ie shy) - ahhhhh :lol: I thought I was just anti-social but that came out as low :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
and
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
Utter rubbish. My obsessive-compulsive rating should of course be VERY HIGH.

:evil:
анархия
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Second Level Of Hell:-
This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity.....and so here you are doomed to stay
You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure.
its a fair cop,guvnor! :twisted:

nice linksDelilah :notworthy: :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
aims
Overbomber

Seventh Level of Hell and...
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
OC I expected to be higher, but judging by the extremely high positives, I'd wager that this test is a tad unscientific :innocent:
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

poor me

Level 7 Violent Extreme

i'm going to hell

I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I've been a bad boy. :innocent:

Limbs of women... sounds good to me. :innocent:
Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Borderline: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Low
Narcissistic, Paranoid and Schizoid sounds alot like me. :eek:

I've taken several tests like this one and in each one I scored high on Narcissistic, Paranoid, Schizoid and Antisocial...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

"paranoid-high" :- ("just because youre paranoid/dont mean theyre not after you")

"antisocial-high" :- (i suppose that means anti-social as in ASBOs rather than being a miserable git)

"narcissitic-high":- (well,of course!)

all predictable stuff.however the credibility of this test struggles when it suggests my enormously addictive personality could be dismissed as

"compulsive-obsessive -low" :eek:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Black Biscuit
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Delilah wrote:Based on your answers, your purity will be judged and you will be banished to the appropriate level of hell. Abandon all hope)

Meh. Been there, done that. :twisted:
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Black Biscuit

This religion thing can make you feel fairly unworthy, can't it ?!?
Black Biscuit

I'm level two, so I get to spend my days in eternity with Cleopatra and Helen of Troy.

Hang on, according to this test, no-one makes it to heaven... :roll:

Second Level of Hell
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Hmmm, Marian would be the perfect soundtrack. Diamanda Galas would be even better.
The Pope
Amphetamine Filth

Level 6 :) It seems that I'll have lots of company...although, according to some Great Awakening preacher, my skull will be paving the streets of hell since I'm unbaptized.

I guess it'll be a sixth-level street.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

hey, that's where I reside!!! :twisted:
in dub we trust
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Why is it the most graphically awful quizzes are the most popular?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

radiojamaica wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

hey, that's where I reside!!! :twisted:
I believe I got there first! :lol:
_emma_
Overbomber

Second Level of Hell, Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal and Avoidant. :eek:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Hell Test wrote:The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High
Meh. :lol:
psycho test wrote:Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
ruffers
Overbomber

Level Six for me, an extreme heretic apparently, which is nice.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow