Oh, so this is REAL G***!?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Sex Dwarf
Road Kill

Found this link, clicky.
I must say it is quite frightening whats kids are up to today... :roll: :wink:
If you think too long about your next step you will spend your life on one leg.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It all started at the beginning of year 7. I started to enjoy music like Slipknot and Murder Dolls.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I would burst out laughing at the naffness of it all but I think people at work would stare at me if I did...

so this will have to suffice instead...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
aims
Overbomber

Bugger, looks like I've got it wrong :?

You mean to say that because I appreciate music that doesn't cause my ears to bleed, I'm not a goth? Is my dress sense wrong because Mummy doesn't tell me "You're not going out like that"? Am I not all dark and brooding because I understand the value of lyrical coherency? :cry:

Oops :lol:
James Blast
Banned

haven't we had this one before?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

Yes.

And on Dominion.

Probably more than once too ;)
ruffers
Overbomber

Awwwww, bless.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Ain't nothing wrong with the Murderdolls if you realise they're not to be taken seriously.

I mean, I can't be bothered most days to get all gothed-up. Despite the ever-presence of a black band t-shirt (or a red t-shirt with band patches (The Eccentrics, The Damned, Pink Floyd, Motörhead) sewn on) and grey-black jeans, that makes me no less a goth.

For those who're interested, today's band t-shirt is a Jimi Hendrix one. Think about it, the bootleg "All Along The Watch Tower" is named after one of his songs, and it (the bootleg) is a 7" vinyl pressing, and therefore one of the best sorts of bootleg.
Plus, "Purple Haze" and "Hey Joe" were covered by the Sisters, and Hendrix was a heavy LSD user.
None more goth. :lol:
aims
Overbomber

Dark dear, stop trying to justify yourself otherwise you'll end up like those mentioned in the linked article ;)
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Justification, my dear Motz, is what separates Mankind from RicheyJames.

I was merely proving to you all how Jimi Hendrix is goth. ;)
aims
Overbomber

I just asked my runes and they say you're wrong, so there ;)
James Blast
Banned

All Along The Watchtower is a Bob Dylan song, admittedly Hendrix' version took it to new areas, similarly Hey Joe is not a Jimi original.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Dark wrote:Justification, my dear Motz, is what separates Mankind from RicheyJames.
:lol:

Anyway - they're kids! They don't know any better! It took me several years, clubbing, research, and repeated beatings, for me to come around to being realistically different.

About the only problem we seem to have is that they can shout as loud as us...and are more likely to get attention from hacks writing "SATAN WORSHIPPERS KILL VICAR'S DOG'S PET BALL" or whatever.
aims
Overbomber

Some of us know better :von:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

How? Are you trying to tell me you came into the world fully educated about the fall of Punk, the emergence of Joy Division and the metamorphosis into early Goth?
James Blast
Banned

no mention of UK Decay?
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

It's obviouslee becaurse they curm fraarrm Norfoilk and we ain't heard of nothin' loik this goth sturff roight?
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

s**t happens when you don t discover sex at the right age
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

errmmm right, left...
christophe
Overbomber

Silence is platinum wrote:s**t happens when you don t discover sex at the right age
what is the right age? :innocent:
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

eighteen and a few months, in my case
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Another thread going dangerously out of control...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

and soft cell covered 'hey joe' too...
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
wintermute
Amphetamine Filth

emilystrange wrote:and soft cell covered 'hey joe' too...
what did they cover it in ? pink fluffy fur or lube
then he takes your hand in some strange californian handshake and breaks the bone
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

or...
umm.. it didn't mess up my tape player, that's all i know
I just can't keep living on dreams no more