Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Secret Sisters gig in leeds, this Tuesday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #76  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

August is winter.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #77  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

winter in july?
the cake is a lie
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #78  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
winter in july?

yup. summer in december. the shops still have snowflakes in the windows though Rolling Eyes
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #79  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will someone be able to save me and a fat bloke a seat??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Unless it's pissing down of course then we'll be there, early doors so to speak.

Got a bit of fibbing to do though..... we'll see. I have a fatalist approach to life...so I'll be the bint outside in the rain licking the windows coz she couldn't get in Wink

Last edited by Debaser on Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #80  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My mum said no. Crying or Very sad

I'm considering wether to put the "went out to get the paper" lie into affect, but at a much larger scale. Neutral It wasn't me...
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #81  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i wish i could go, but im in work till 5ish, and then i couldnt make it to leeds till like 7.. and i already promised someone id be somewhere else
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #82  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debaser wrote:
Will someone be able to save me and a fat bloke a seat??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Unless it's pissing down of course then we'll be there, early doors so to speak.

Got a bit of fibbing to do though..... we'll see. I have a fatalist approach to life...so I'll be the bint outside in the rain licking the windows coz she couldn't get in Wink

Oh bolloky s**t wank...the lard boy has to go to the quack's at three...that's us screwed then.

I require constant updates of all tomorrow occurences please

*sniff*
Dark
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #83  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry, Ness, I'm still too f**king young to go.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #84  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In fact, I tried just now to get them to let me go.

They said I'd have to stay in Leeds that night, and that pretty much ruined the case for me going.
Bollocks.
aims
Overbomber

PostPost #85  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was the same argument that my Mother used Sad

That and my reluctance to go to Leeds last week to meet a girl. Go figure Rolling Eyes
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #86  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm hoping to make this one but just one thing - does anyone know of a left luggage that isn't shut by 23:00 (like the train station) or for use by (the Queens) hotel guests only? Failing that, would some kind person be willing to let me store my bags in their hotel room till after the gig? I'm taking a 1am train to Manchester afterwards so will be too late to pick up bags from the station left luggage. Any help greatly appreciated as I don't fancy bringing a whole tour's luggage to Joseph's Well!
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #87  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
I'm hoping to make this one but just one thing - does anyone know of a left luggage that isn't shut by 23:00 (like the train station) or for use by (the Queens) hotel guests only? Failing that, would some kind person be willing to let me store my bags in their hotel room till after the gig? I'm taking a 1am train to Manchester afterwards so will be too late to pick up bags from the station left luggage. Any help greatly appreciated as I don't fancy bringing a whole tour's luggage to Joseph's Well!

Check your PMs my friend ... Wink

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #88  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes! This must mean it's only another twelve years until the new album.
aims
Overbomber

PostPost #89  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry.

We'll have a whole tour's worth of bootlegs to tide us over until the next one Wink
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #90  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, the life of a pirate. A good one it is. Aar.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #91  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'll be there tomorrow (might wear my Leeds top just to spite FFS Dave & please Norm!)

Must say I'm tingling at the prospect.

Supposed to finish work @ 5pm in Headingley. I can see an unfortunate bout of fake illness coming my way about lunchtime tomorrow for some reason.
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #92  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be there too. Look for the guy onstage with the sunglasses, singing in a low voice. That's me, that is.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #93  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #94  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Timbo - ignorance is bliss. Same for the rest of you.

Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #95  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Purple Light wrote:
Well I'll be there tomorrow (might wear my Leeds top just to spite FFS Dave & please Norm!)

Blimey, so there's two. Surprised Laughing Bet you both 'support' the egg-catchers too. Wink

Be ace to see you again Mr Light We are not worthy! , do you still wanna buy that t-shirt? Could pay for me beer, that one. Wink Cool Laughing

It'll also be good to see you lot too, the Honourable Quiffboy, Francis (if you get in Surprised ), Paddy, Dan, and Scardy as well - at last mate Laughing (that said, I will be in Amsterdam mode Twisted Evil ), and loads of other folk I haven't met yet. We are not worthy!

And of course the Evil Trio of Johnny, Delilah and Mr Fiend. We are not worthy! Get 'em in, peeps. Cool

And last, (so not least it shouldn't need saying), for absent friends. There'll be a full and frank report of the Fear And Loathing In Leeds trip winging its way to Berlin as soon as I can make my hands work again after tomorrow night. Twisted Evil You'll be missed canon Kiss

Rock N Roll Our fearless leader!

OT : Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. We are not worthy! Seemed familiar. It wasn't me... Laughing
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #96  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FFS Dave wrote:
And of course the Evil Trio of Johnny, Delilah and Mr Fiend.

Perchance does our reputation precede us? Or align with yours? It wasn't me... Twisted Evil

FFS Dave wrote:
You'll be missed canon

You b@stard. You've made me Crying or Very sad

Preparing to Groove to the Industrial Machine. Our fearless leader!

Rock and roll. Indeed.

canon docre
Overbomber

PostPost #97  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FFS Dave wrote:

And last, (so not least it shouldn't need saying), for absent friends. There'll be a full and frank report of the Fear And Loathing In Leeds trip winging its way to Berlin as soon as I can make my hands work again after tomorrow night. Twisted Evil You'll be missed canon Kiss

Embarassed Oh, I'm feeling a Gwyneth moment approaching.

FFS Dave > < me

Enjoy. All of you. Our fearless leader! We are not worthy!
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #98  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

<passes the tissues>

hey canon, will you wanna hear the stories with or without the vomit? Laughing Our fearless leader!

Could be a short report. Wierded Out It wasn't me... Laughing Wink
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #99  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny M wrote:
Perchance does our reputation precede us? Or align with yours? It wasn't me... Twisted Evil

Both.

As you well know. Twisted Evil Cool

'Nurse! The vodka! Quick!'
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #100  Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So that's another 15mins sleep packed into a fun filled night. Razz

If I'd know in advance I could have arranged to be somewhere else. Far, far away.

But I never would. Our fearless leader!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: