Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2005/08/02, Leeds, UK - as Near Meth Experience
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #101  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

culprit wrote:
What a KISS! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Laughing

you mean this one?
I love that pic! And the boys on it! Wink
Delilah

PostPost #102  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
Delilah wrote:
gig photos + people:

http://usera.imagecave.com/eurogirls/sisters020805/

Enjoy
Wink

the chap with the pink shirt and record bag, stood at the bar in von.JPG is heartland member RobF Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Johnny will explain Wink
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

PostPost #103  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for sharing the pics, Ania! In fact, thanks to everybody who's taken pictures and posted the links here or elsewhere! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

And, just because I can't help it: You're wonderful, amazing people, those I've met and those I haven't met yet! We are not worthy! Kiss

I'll wear my silly grin until this tour is over and then I'll fall into a deep depression as usual... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Delilah

PostPost #104  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Gothic beauty?

Awww shucks!

Kiss

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yes, that looks very g**h Mark! That's a compliment BTW Wink Kiss
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #105  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

after looking at delilah's pics -nice photies ania!- i'm even more convinced that you all look familiar!! Surprised Confused Laughing
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #106  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:
markfiend wrote:
Gothic beauty?

Awww shucks!

Kiss

Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yes, that looks very g**h Mark! That's a compliment BTW Wink Kiss
I was thinking more of the "beauty" bit Wink Kiss
RobF

PostPost #107  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
Delilah wrote:
gig photos + people:

Enjoy
Wink

the chap with the pink shirt and record bag, stood at the bar in von.JPG is heartland member RobF Wink

I did wonder about that me'self Wink
I don't remember making quite so elaborate a claim at any point during the evening Surprised
Delilah

PostPost #108  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RobF wrote:
Delilah wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
Delilah wrote:
gig photos + people:

Enjoy
Wink

I did wonder about that me'self Wink
I don't remember making quite so elaborate a claim at any point during the evening Surprised

Johnny M! Where are you??? Please explain! Twisted Evil And about DoktorSpiggy too! Wink
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #109  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Rob F - It was just a bit of fun. We'd only been in the JW about 10mins and Ania said something along the lines of "do you think the band will show ..?" In you walked so I said "There's Von ...". Shortly afterwards DoktorSpiggy walked in "There's Chris ..." Laughing

Two pints later as Ania started to slowly lose her grip on reality she thought she'd take a pic. Just in case. Wink Our fearless leader!

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #110  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i may have posted this elsewhere.....
did anyone else see the amusing "von sucks" scrolling across the rackmount behind adam?
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

PostPost #111  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nigel d wrote:
i may have posted this elsewhere.....
did anyone else see the amusing "von sucks" scrolling across the rackmount behind adam?

Yes I did, but didn't twig who sucks until now - I read VDN... Embarassed

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #112  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I saw The Von Sucks thing. I think Quiff pointed it out to me, but it might have been Dave or his friend Frank Lampard (damn nasty cut). I'd had a few & was in the middle of being blown away!!!

Cracking gig. We are not worthy! @ Dave for letting me go to the very front & stand where he was. Your a legend!!! I've got some superb pictures thanks to you. (technologically braindead so no idea how to get them on here yet...)

Great to meet new H/landers & great to see others again.

Spoke to Adam & Chris afterwards & they are both really nice guys. Adam even gave me his permission to cover Crash & Burn in my new band!

Quite literally, Top Nite Out. (I'm still on a high)
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #113  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoops
Facing the wrong way. Part of my cunning 'I work here' disguise.
That's a damn good album, A. But does no-one have any good pictures of the Chilling Crew on the Hill? Wink
jherek
Road Kill

PostPost #114  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

found out about the secret gig late tuesday morning, we left work at 1pm - dashed home & fed the cat, then to kings cross for 3pm train.
checked into 'the queens' at 6pm, taxi pulled outside joseph's well 15 minutes later. i think we were about number 50 in the queue, i had panicked visions the whole way up of a queue stretching around the block!

what an amazing gig
We are not worthy!

this was gig number 17 for us, and i have to put it in the top 3.

even the train at 5.05am the next morning to take us back to london and work didn't dampen the spirits.

cost of two train tickets from london to leeds: 294 (i kid you not, the thieving bastards)
4 hours sleep at the queens: 69
free sisters gig: priceless Very Happy

zurich here we come Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Delilah

PostPost #115  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jherek wrote:
found out about the secret gig late tuesday morning, we left work at 1pm - dashed home & fed the cat, then to kings cross for 3pm train.
checked into 'the queens' at 6pm, taxi pulled outside joseph's well 15 minutes later. i think we were about number 50 in the queue, i had panicked visions the whole way up of a queue stretching around the block!

what an amazing gig
We are not worthy!

this was gig number 17 for us, and i have to put it in the top 3.

even the train at 5.05am the next morning to take us back to london and work didn't dampen the spirits.

cost of two train tickets from london to leeds: 294 (i kid you not, the thieving bastards)
4 hours sleep at the queens: 69
free sisters gig: priceless Very Happy

zurich here we come Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Queens? We were staying there too, and also managed to get about 2 hours sleep... Didnt even use free breakfast! took the 5.30 train back to Devon (via London) and had to go to work the next day. Our stories are similar! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #116  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a breakfast in bed at the Leeds Queens is a thing of greatness, trust me
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #117  Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:
The Queens? We were staying there too, and also managed to get about 2 hours sleep... Didnt even use free breakfast! took the 5.30 train back to Devon (via London) and had to go to work the next day. Our stories are similar! BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!!

Ahem, four hours sleep unless you spent so long in the bathroom taking off your goth mask I was then asleep and at your mercy. Surprised

I did check for puncture wounds on my neck in the morning. Laughing

So, once again, can say it wasn't fab that I had to get up to answer YOUR 5am call due to 'girl in a coma'. Double grrrrrrrrrrrrr ... Wink

After you left, I leisurely got up, showered and shaved and had a wonderful PRWY cooked breakfast and then sauntered down to the train station for the 10.05 to London. With half an hour to spare. Lovely. Wink

Kiss

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #118  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
Debaser wrote:
You get a bag made out of nice soft 'rubby' material free with every diagnosis Wink

would it be orange perchance?

Laughing

*sigh* We are not worthy!
biggy

PostPost #119  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who was the annoying hairdresser at the front who didn't put his f**king arms down the whole gig. In fact he had them in the air all night, nearly poked me in the eye with his/her cig in the queue outside. Should have chopped the fuckers off.
Looked like he had a cockatoo ................ on his head.
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #120  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

biggy wrote:
Who was the annoying hairdresser at the front who didn't put his f**king arms down the whole gig. In fact he had them in the air all night, nearly poked me in the eye with his/her cig in the queue outside. Should have chopped the fuckers off.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr Tolerance himself Wink
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #121  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debaser wrote:
biggy wrote:

this chap?

clicky
the cake is a lie
biggy

PostPost #122  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Debaser wrote:
biggy wrote:

f**k off blondie Kiss you know you love me.
Debaser
Overbomber

PostPost #123  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But I thought 'present company excepted' was the order of the day Wink
Delilah

PostPost #124  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
Quote:

this chap?

clicky

I half-remember meeting him at 5 am at the Station and having a short conversation, but I have no idea what about! Embarassed Wink
biggy

PostPost #125  Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:

I half-remember meeting him at 5 am at the Station and having a short conversation, but I have no idea what about! Embarassed Wink

Hair and how to hold your arms in the air for six hours.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: