Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Tilburg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill

PostPost #451  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what´s that I had written more than "indeed"in my last post...,reviewed tilburg a little bit and what do I seen now...sorry
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #452  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool A thought that came to mind while gardening *planting trees*, I remembered a dude in the crowd Twisted Evil nice! looking with dark hair (a bit punky) and with hair on his face like Our fearless leader! who before Sisters came on was singing to lyrics...with a aahoo...on such a perfect note and I kindly Wink asked to repeat the aahoo...which he did...amazing voice...and we exchanged grins and smiles Kiss

He was indeed someone I would love to have a cup of coffee with.. It wasn't me... ...must have been a local.... Our fearless leader!

MB Kiss
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #453  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just spent 90mins doing Zeno's and doc P's (uncensored) CD pics. It brings it all back to me. Makes me want to cry.

The Sisters gig was a bonus. A Sisters performance was a bonus. Our fearless leader!

It was a fab weekend never to be repeated. We'll try in the future but we'll never better Tilburg. Never. How fab you all are. Kiss

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #454  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just STOP already...just reading your post brings tears to my eyes Crying or Very sad

Thank the gods for memories.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

PostPost #455  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reading Quiffy's post today was hard. It was a HL comes to Tilburg. We all have our little cameo roles. There's more stories to tell. Maybe the pics received tonite and viewed tonite, brought it all crashing home to me. It was just a gig. You guys are wonderful people. Seriously wonderful people. Kiss

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #456  Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

in an old interview, Our fearless leader! was hoping that his music could be the soundtrack to (parts of) the listeners lives.

after reading this thread I can't help thinking he nailed it right there Cool
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #457  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
in an old interview, Our fearless leader! was hoping that his music could be the soundtrack to (parts of) the listeners lives.

after reading this thread I can't help thinking he nailed it right there Cool

Damn right. I thanked him for as much at Joseph's Well. Our fearless leader! We are not worthy!
canon docre
Overbomber

PostPost #458  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny M wrote:
Just spent 90mins doing Zeno's and doc P's (uncensored) CD pics. It brings it all back to me. Makes me want to cry.

What? Confused pics of me? uncensored? I must have been more stoned, than healthy for a lady with a fine reputation. Surprised
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #459  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And uncensored pictures of me... Thats even worse! coz I remember some of them.... Johny, Dear! Let me have a look first before I die of embarassment!!! Embarassed Laughing Wink
doc P

PostPost #460  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:
And uncensored pictures of me... Thats even worse! coz I remember some of them.... Johny, Dear! Let me have a look first before I die of embarassment!!! Embarassed Laughing Wink

love , there ´s nothing to be ashamed of.. Embarassed
Wink hope you are well, keep me updated of any medical news
hugs and kisses
Kiss Kiss
doc P

PostPost #461  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote:

What? Confused pics of me? uncensored?
yup It wasn't me... I must have been more stoned, than healthy for a lady with a fine reputation. Surprised

a fine reputation? Smile
you don´t have to worry either Wink We are not worthy! Kiss

or maybe you should... ? It wasn't me... Laughing
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #462  Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool @ doc P.....I am in love with you after last night...even in my drunken state Embarassed penny dropped after a long over-due conversation with hubby ..... and doc I really miss you ... redo Tilburg in your mind after reading this please... thank-you.

MB Kiss
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill

PostPost #463  Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what about the uncensored pitures?
and just one last word about tilburg,tilburg is quite s**t,except the nice shop near the station(called s.th like g****company or so)and the 013 is quite nice...don´t know if it was the best sisters location...I´m downloading the kraftwerk gig there a month before sisters played there at the moment to see again what it was like in 013...but (@butterfly)
the tilburg gig was really great,someone out there who can help me with a video?!? We are not worthy!
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #464  Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AndreMcCabe wrote:

the tilburg gig was really great,someone out there who can help me with a video?!? We are not worthy!

YES, that would be the TopOfThePops It wasn't me... Laughing
MadameButterfly
Mad Mental Bat

PostPost #465  Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AndreMcCabe wrote:
(@butterfly)

Surprised Video?!?!...sorry but can not help there....if anyone knows something I would be interested in a copy Exclamation

MB Kiss
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: