*Resurrecting* Glasgow Griffin pre Editors

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

***Christmas in MacHeartland Alert***
it was mooted last night, so I thought I better set it it up now, rather than let all you switherers hum and haw.
Wednesday the 28 of December, The Griffin at 7pm.
Just an idea, feel free to chip in.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
smiscandlon
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:***Christmas in MacHeartland Alert***
it was mooted last night, so I thought I better set it it up now, rather than let all you switherers hum and haw.
Wednesday the 28 of December, The Griffin at 7pm.
Just an idea, feel free to chip in.
:lol: :notworthy:

No excuses for not keeping that night free! Sounds good.
анархия
James Blast
Banned

so let it be written, so let it be done

shiney goods will still be available, even for late comers
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pat
Slight Overbomber

@ Mr & Mrs Scotty Apologies for being late,hope to meet you at the Xmas meet, I'll definately be on time for that one.

Pat
scotty
Overbomber

Pat wrote:@ Mr & Mrs Scotty Apologies for being late,hope to meet you at the Xmas meet, I'll definately be on time for that one.

Pat
Nae prob's Pat I'm sure we'll meet at the Christmas "Doo",we'll be at that one,we might be late as Mrs Scotty's working on the 28th,but we'll make the effort.
Looking forward to it :D .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
James Blast
Banned

Thursday 29th is fine fer me, if that makes it easier?
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Thursday 29th is fine fer me, if that makes it easier?
:cry: I'm touched!,the 28th'll do,we can make Glesga fi Aviebore for between 7 & 8,plenty time for much merryment :D :D
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:when are you throwing 'that damn cat' oot thi windae, Andrew? :lol:
When you're standing directly below it. :twisted:
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:Many thanks to Andrew, the scottys and Pat for coming along tonight. A very good time was had by all, no one got stabbed and many shiney things changed hands. Image
black spots in the post to BigSie and smiscandlon :(
Sorry, I ended up having a very drunken weekend with my mates..... :oops:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:Sorry, I ended up having a very drunken weekend with my mates..... :oops:
Q. Are We Not Mates?
A. No, We Are MacHeartland!
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Big Si wrote:Sorry, I ended up having a very drunken weekend with my mates..... :oops:
Q. Are We Not Mates?
A. No, We Are MacHeartland!
:roll:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Whip It!
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
James Blast
Banned

Andee come back,
Andee!
Andee!

come back Andee!
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

Nae chance big man...
James Blast
Banned

... wimp
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

nah...

just tight :lol: