Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
EUROPEAN DATES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #51  Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
considering barca Very Happy

you could be in good company It wasn't me...
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
Oh bugger! I've spent all my time and money on the US dates. Mad Laughing

The bloody same here!
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #53  Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Teeee and indeed Heeee Laughing

I do really admire your stamina We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
not to mention your bank accounts Surprised
Barracuda
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #54  Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
considering barca Very Happy

The Sisters are playing Barça!

Home or away?

It wasn't me...

Sorry, Barça is only the football team, not the city.
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #55  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if they tour this long (unseen after 1991) it might be that he needs money (no, not for smokes!!) to maybe bring out an album independantly, under the MR label again

or meybe he has to, cause it was in the contract of some big record label Wink
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #56  Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
markfiend wrote:
"Stay tuned to this page for tour updates. "

I want More Mr. Green We are not worthy!

Oh god.. they are really slow on updating things... or, they are just teasing. Announcing a tour which reaches every country apart from the most obvious ones; and make it look like Paris is the last and final date. Very Happy We are not worthy!

I need teh in Poland !!!!!!! I've seen their gig in Warsaw 3 years ago, but I've concentrated on recording the show, so I woild like to see them once again just to have fun with no recorder Smile
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #57  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Athens!!!!!!

FCUk!!!

I ll probalbly cant make it to Thesaloniki

Good news,good news,good news........ Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #58  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Come on, Von...

"L-o-n-d-o-n"

Pleasepleaseplease, for the love of G*th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #59  Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hellboy69 wrote:

"L-o-n-d-o-n"

They can go wherever they want to if they play "S-w-e-d-e-n" Very Happy

..because I soon have to return to normal life. Which I won't -ever- do if they don't announce that soon Wierded Out
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #60  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm from Germany, so I can shout out:
G E R M A N Y !! Without being a Nazi Mr. Green
But I dont think they'll play Germany this tour, so all German come on to Lisboa! (HLX or GermanWings is quite cheap)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #61  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
hellboy69 wrote:

"L-o-n-d-o-n"

..because I soon have to return to normal life. Which I won't -ever- do if they don't announce that soon Wierded Out

Well, guess you might be lucky as there's been a post on Dominion confirming (?) a Sweden gig in the middle of April...

My Facebook/My Flickr
TheBoyNextDoor

PostPost #62  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obviousman wrote:
euphoria wrote:
hellboy69 wrote:

"L-o-n-d-o-n"

Well, guess you might be lucky as there's been a post on Dominion confirming (?) a Sweden gig in the middle of April...

It's not really 100% confirmed yet, more like 95%.. Cool

Btw, it was Euphoria who brought us the good news on Dominion. Very Happy
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

PostPost #63  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, alright Very Happy

Well, my Swedish isn't what it is supposed to be so only got the main post in English Laughing

Now, if they go to Sweden from Paris, they pass through Belgium. Oh, there's good hope Mr. Green

My Facebook/My Flickr
TheBoyNextDoor

PostPost #64  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well basicly you could say that it is confirmed. But as always you'll have to wait until it's on the official homepage to be sure it is really gonna happen. Oh.. did I tell you - I'm so excited! Very Happy

Wink

Obviousman wrote:
Ah, alright Very Happy

Well, my Swedish isn't what it is supposed to be so only got the main post in English Laughing

Now, if they go to Sweden from Paris, they pass through Belgium. Oh, there's good hope Mr. Green
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #65  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:

But I dont think they'll play Germany this tour,

Have you visited Poisondoor lately? There at least strong indications they -will- play in Germany.

In fact, is there any place they are -not- going to play this tour?? Laughing

*sending TBND more beer through cyberspace* Cool

Oh yes...this is really grrrooovyy

Very Happy
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #66  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(almost) definitely no secret/warm up gig before this us/canada tour, but there's a slight chance of one between the us/canada and the european dates - it all depends on if von can find time to book one - and from what i gather he's a busy man at the moment sorting out the finalities and the logistics for the coming tour... read: sat waiting for their visas Laughing Mr. Green
the cake is a lie
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #67  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
(almost) definitely no secret/warm up gig before this us/canada tour, but there's a slight chance of one between the us/canada and the european dates - it all depends on if von can find time to book one - and from what i gather he's a busy man at the moment sorting out the finalities and the logistics for the coming tour... read: sat waiting for their visas Laughing Mr. Green

Surprised Question Would the band not believe themselves suitably 'warmed-up' after the 20-odd shows in the US? Strange.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #68  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i guess the thinking is that any potential "warm up" gig slotted inbetween legs of the tour woudnt really be a warm up, but more of a gesture of appreciation to home-turf the fan base, like the 91 "fan club" gigs were... it also helps the sisters mystique/mythology/whatever... suitably enigmatic.
the cake is a lie
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #69  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:
i guess the thinking is that any potential "warm up" gig slotted inbetween legs of the tour woudnt really be a warm up, but more of a gesture of appreciation to home-turf the fan base, like the 91 "fan club" gigs were... it also helps the sisters mystique/mythology/whatever... suitably enigmatic.

what is about secret gig after this short European tour? It wasn't me...
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #70  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Well, guess you might be lucky as there's been a post on Dominion confirming (?) a Sweden gig in the middle of April..."

Does anybody know WHERE in Sweden?
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #71  Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Come on Andrew....you know you love Amsterdam...you know you do! Very Happy
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #72  Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quiff Boy wrote:

Fair enough Barry, but if that is the case, then I guess we can forget any hopes that they might play any 'regular' local gigs. At the moment, I'm mildly optimistic that there'll be plenty more tour dates to come. Another night in JW would scotch that for sure.

Though of course, were it to occur, I'd see you down the front. Our fearless leader!
vicus

PostPost #73  Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Have you visited Poisondoor lately? There at least strong indications they -will- play in Germany.

strong indications??? - I don't think so...

http://www.poison-door.net/
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

PostPost #74  Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vicus wrote:
euphoria wrote:

strong indications??? - I don't think so...

I didn't think so. A lot of hopes but nothing specific.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #75  Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, judge for yourselves, I'll try translating, correct me if it's wrong:

>>I have called fkp scorpio and asked if there are sisters dates planned/going to be confirmed. The lady on the phone laughed and said "no, nothing is confirmed YET, is that enough for you? As soon as dates are confirmed, they will appear on our homepage"<<

Let's call it an indication, if not strong Wink

Artfuck wrote on Poisondoor:
ich hab gerade mal bei "fkp scorpio" angerufen und pauschal gefragt, ob sisters termine
für dtl. geplant sind bzw. demnächst bestätigt werden.

die frau am telefon lachte und meinte "nein, es ist NOCH nichts bestätigt. reicht dir das erstmal? sobald daten bestätigt sind, erscheinen sie auf unserer homepage".

ich werte das mal als klares JA für deutschland!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: