Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
the sisters in poland?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #26  Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
Budapest? I don't think so... Laughing

Why? Are you jealous? Mr. Green
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
lachert wrote:

we've got one polish gig at last so i'm not jealous Very Happy and i was live in buda for some year so i know that city is really fine. i forgot that they played petofi hall in '91 but france and hungary the same year, didn't match for me, don't know why Confused too much happines? Smile
i remember that at beginnig of some year (2004?) there was a rumour that the sisters will attack some baltic countries, lithuania, estonia... and i think that this will be sooooo cool. not to remind that thay should play at last in mother russia Laughing We are not worthy!
really don't know why eldritch always p*ss on eastern europe. probably he's afraid less civilized nations Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say more Eastern Europe sie more civilised< But theat depends on your definition of civilisation Our fearless leader! Go Figure.

Smile
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #29  Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, does anyone know where can I buy the tickets online, using a credit card ??
Kuba
Road Kill

PostPost #30  Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.poisondoor.com/thesistersofmercy/

Tickets online will be available from 2. May. There is also a list of music shops selling tickets for this gig.
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

could anyone help me to get a Krakow gig ticket? thanks in advance! We are not worthy!
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #32  Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisters, 10 june in krakow - good Twisted Evil
motorhead on my birthday, 13 june in warsaw - very good We are not worthy! Mr. Green

another week erase from my memory? Laughing
Hapcibeno
Road Kill

PostPost #33  Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lachert wrote:
euphoria wrote:
lachert wrote:

we've got one polish gig at last so i'm not jealous Very Happy and i was live in buda for some year so i know that city is really fine. i forgot that they played petofi hall in '91 but france and hungary the same year, didn't match for me, don't know why Confused too much happines? Smile
i remember that at beginnig of some year (2004?) there was a rumour that the sisters will attack some baltic countries, lithuania, estonia... and i think that this will be sooooo cool. not to remind that thay should play at last in mother russia Laughing We are not worthy!
really don't know why eldritch always p*ss on eastern europe. probably he's afraid less civilized nations Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

THE SISTERS OF MERCY + GUEST
2006. 06. 23. 19:00
BUDAPEST
Petőfi Csarnok (PETOFI HALL)

TICKETS: 6.500 HUF (approx. 25 Euros)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #34  Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good lord, it's become interesting. krakow, ljubljana, budapest Surprised Laughing
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #35  Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just ordered my ticket through ticketpro.pl. Cool. It'll be my 2nd TSOM gig.

Does anyone know if there's going to be any support act before TSOM? I personally would like to see Artrosis Smile
16.05.14 - TSOM Cracov

procez.bandcamp.com
darciemordy.blogspot.com (sorry, in polish only)
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #36  Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

personaly would like to see no one Twisted Evil
or mayby mr. robochrist with his solo project

i'll go tomorow for my ticket Cool
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #37  Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how much are train tickets from warsaw to krakow in euro. the website says 0.00 ztl? from krakow to Beograd as well, it says 0,00 ZTL. Wierded Out
Delilah

PostPost #38  Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:
how much are train tickets from warsaw to krakow in euro. the website says 0.00 ztl? from krakow to Beograd as well, it says 0,00 ZTL. Wierded Out

you will have to travel by IC train and I think the price is around 120-150 zloty, which is around 30-40 Euro. From Cologne you can fly to Katowice with www.germanwings.com, it is only about 60 km and trains are much cheaper. Or you can take coach from Cologne Bresslauer platz directly to Cracow, cheapest option, but that takes about 12 hours.
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #39  Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Delilah wrote:
jenzi-benzi wrote:

you will have to travel by IC train and I think the price is around 120-150 zloty, which is around 30-40 Euro. From Cologne you can fly to Katowice with www.germanwings.com, it is only about 60 km and trains are much cheaper. Or you can take coach from Cologne Bresslauer platz directly to Cracow, cheapest option, but that takes about 12 hours.

GermanWings is flighing on Monday and Wednesday, that doesnt fit.
About coaches i dont know, i'll check it tomorrow. On the train there is a special fare for 29€, if you book quick enough.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #40  Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Cool
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #41  Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Both poisondoor and ticketpro.pl sites are in Polish languages, could someone help me in buying a ticket? Rolling Eyes
Wilkstein
Road Kill

PostPost #42  Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you buy me a ticket to Krakow I'll be more than happy to help you purchase a ticket to the show.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #43  Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mr wilkstein, i hope it's a joke ? Surprised
mr.pikkrong, there is a english version of this site,button is under the logo Wink
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #44  Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
Both poisondoor and ticketpro.pl sites are in Polish languages, could someone help me in buying a ticket? Rolling Eyes

https://shop.ticketpro.pl/search.asp?lang=EN

Here's an English version - you can use a credit card.
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #45  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Search result on www.eventim.pl

The Sisters of Mercy SCG 13.06.2006 13.06.2006
THE SISTERS OF MERCY SLO 19.06.2006 19.06.2006
THE SISTERS OF MERCY CRO 20.06.2006 20.06.2006
the sisters of mercy HUN 23.06.2006 23.06.2006

If you search only for Poland you get:

Search result for: sisters of mercy
Number of returned results: 0
There are currently no events in this category.

Question
TheBoyNextDoor

PostPost #46  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that Eventim.pl doesn't sell tickets for the show?
Christian

PostPost #47  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the conclusion.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #48  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the funniest thing is that I can't find ticket on ticketpro.pl. sold out Question
Christian

PostPost #49  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ticketpro worked for me. Search just for "sister of mercy".
meckert
Road Kill

PostPost #50  Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://ticketpro.pl/index.php?lang=PL&event=64
16.05.14 - TSOM Cracov

procez.bandcamp.com
darciemordy.blogspot.com (sorry, in polish only)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: