Sisters TV info Needed

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hi All,

Im taking an interest in my sisters stuff again, and Starting to catalogue my sisters TV Clips.

I have a few that Im not sure about.

1) A german? Tv Prog interview in german, Andrew talking about this and that and has a clip of link wray.

2) Patricia Morrison talking about christianity!!! This has been butchered to show just the Pat bits and NOT the other bloke being interviewed.

3) Another German TV show where Lord of Darkness is chucking fags into the audience.

Anyone got any Tx dates, the latter i think is 1989

Matt
Dan
Overbomber

allfear wrote:Hi All,

Im taking an interest in my sisters stuff again, and Starting to catalogue my sisters TV Clips.

I have a few that Im not sure about.

1) A german? Tv Prog interview in german, Andrew talking about this and that and has a clip of link wray.

2) Patricia Morrison talking about christianity!!! This has been butchered to show just the Pat bits and NOT the other bloke being interviewed.

3) Another German TV show where Lord of Darkness is chucking fags into the audience.

Anyone got any Tx dates, the latter i think is 1989

Matt
1) Tele 5 (German TV), "Off Beat", 4th March 1989

2) If it's *very* short, like less than a minute, and if I remember rightly contains a clip of her walking backwards (they reversed the film), then it's Channel 4, Club X, 3rd May 1989 (cos that clip came from me, and it really was that short, save from me probably missing a few seconds when I started the tape).

3) Tele 5, "Off Beat Rocknacht", 16th Feb'89
allfear

Thanks, If you are from leets, this may have sourced from you since it was off a tape bought in a leeds record shop in 1991, the tape is titled kiss the blade 5.
and when I made a Copy off a good mate of mine, I didnt bother writing down what was on it!!!

Matt
Dan
Overbomber

LOL yes!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I made a video for Pete B for his personal use, little did I know he's sell it as KTB5.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Dan wrote:
2) If it's *very* short, like less than a minute, and if I remember rightly contains a clip of her walking backwards (they reversed the film), then it's Channel 4, Club X, 3rd May 1989 (cos that clip came from me, and it really was that short, save from me probably missing a few seconds when I started the tape).
hey Dan I've got the whole programme taped somewhere. A home made by PIB version ;D
Goths have feelings too
Dan
Overbomber

LOL, why would you tape a whole episode of club X?
allfear

if you wanna trade, id love a copy of the whole programme
Dan
Overbomber

allfear wrote:if you wanna trade, id love a copy of the whole programme
LOL!

I'm guessing from that you've never seen Club X.
allfear

yeah I vaguely remember it from my past, didnt club x fiddle a cash machine once?

Matt
Dan
Overbomber

Dunno, I just remember it as being very experimental and very crap.