looking for a photo of AE with L.Cohen

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
_emma_
Overbomber

I used to have a photo that I'd found somewhere on the internet a long time ago, can't remember where. It was a photo of AE and Leonard Cohen, they were standing on a ship or boat I think. A few days ago I remembered about it and realised that I don't have it anymore. I tried to find it again, but google can't find it. Not even Vicus has it. :?
Can anybody help?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

its from von's interview with cohen, in an edition of under the rock

a scan should be in the image gallery's UTR section. failing that i seem to recall there was a site somewhere that had the transcripts and pics from the cohen and bowie interviews on it.... :?

EDIT: found it :D clicky
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
_emma_
Overbomber

Thanks a lot, but I didn't mean this one. :? The one I'm talking about was a colour photo, and they were on a ship (I think), and it was a sunny day (I think). AE was wearing a rather funny coat.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

ahhh :|

don't remember that one i'm afraid :?
_emma_
Overbomber

Ah well... I'm still reaping the effects of the tsunami. :| A couple of days ago I remembered about another CD with photos that became dust in the wind then. :| That means, there's probably plenty more photos that disappeared from my life, and I can't even remember them right now.
f**k, I know it's far from normal to own 1000+ images of some guy and to stare at them for hours, and I know that my boyfriend had the right to feel jealous and angry about it, but still I think what he did was a wrong thing to do, and I will never forgive him for this.
OK. End of moaning. If there's anyone who knows which photo I'm talking about, please tell me where it is. :notworthy:
_emma_
Overbomber

And yesterday as I was trying to find it (in vain), I realised that most of the Sisters' fan sites don't exist anymore. :? Which is a pity, because some of them were cool. The black planet site, for example. :(
iesus
Overbomber

the worst haven't come yet, i think... :? :(

maybe i am pesimist :roll:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
_emma_
Overbomber

Got it!
A kind human being called echoes on the L. Cohen discussion forum has posted the link for me!
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/ ... hcohen.jpg
:notworthy: :D
robertzombie
Overbomber

What year is that from? Late 80s?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:D

i might just add that to the gallery, so we have a permanent record ;)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Nice one! :D :notworthy:
Never seen it before...
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Very nice indeed, quite like the subscript :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
mh
Above the Chemist

Looks like 90s to me.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Looks like 90s to me.
Indeed. Was published in some German goth magazine, 93 or 94 or so. If I find the piece again in my cellar someday (very unlikely), I can tell for sure.
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Zillo magazine, February 1995. The Cohen/Eldritch piece was printed in two parts in the February and March 1995 issue.