Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Belgrade June 13th
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where can I buy it in Serbia. Im just in Belgrade right now!
Janko
Road Kill

PostPost #27  Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey!

I was at the gig and I'm more than impressed. The stadium was 3/4 full (allegedly 5000 capacity) and that's huge thing for Serbia. The promotion was almost non-existant but tickets were cheap...

I was quite surprised to see so many unlikely people - older, nongoth, hell - nonrock folks turned up... Thank God metalheads didnt show up... That would kill me!

Amazing indeed!

PS

I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans! Shouldnt you TRADE?!
Shouldnt somebody put it out for download?!

PS

Emily Perkins, I Will Love You Till I Die.
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #28  Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janko wrote:
I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans!

There ain't no such animal. (Well, there was, but his name was Tobias Dorf, and he seems to have thankfully vanished into the annals of history.)

Quite a lot of the 2006 gigs are there for you - just look around - the Sharing section is a good place to start.
Badlander
Overbomber

PostPost #29  Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janko wrote:
I'm little bummed with the fact that there is buy/sell concept among fans! Shouldnt you TRADE?!

We do. Our fearless leader!
Read carefully : they're buying an item from someone who's not a forum member.
We can't force this person to give it for free... It wasn't me...
Anyway, hello and welcome to HL. Cool
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #30  Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait until I will be back home... It wasn't me...
guilhas
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #31  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:
Wait until I will be back home... It wasn't me...

hope you got the DVD in Serbia.....

I'll hardly wait for your return Jens!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
cybernetic_heartbeat
Road Kill

PostPost #32  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janko wrote:
I was quite surprised to see so many unlikely people - older, nongoth, hell - nonrock folks turned up... Thank God metalheads didnt show up... That would kill me!

Of course there were metalheads! I saw more than a couple of them. I don't see why this would bother you, though. Anyway, the concert was amazing, the atmosphere was impeccable!
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #33  Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This looks great. Guess there's a few of us waiting patiently for it to hit the weeding forum. It wasn't me... We are not worthy!
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #34  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i...... must... have.... this.... d... v.... d.......... erghhh
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #35  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have texted with the guy from Serbia, but he wasnt able to meet with me as long I had been in Belgrade but I know somebody to trust who will manage this for me and send this dvd to my home in Germany (swaping against some T-shirt of Deine Lakaien).
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #36  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:
I have texted with the guy from Serbia, but he wasnt able to meet with me as long I had been in Belgrade but I know somebody to trust who will manage this for me and send this dvd to my home in Germany (swaping against some T-shirt of Deine Lakaien).

I have friends in Belgrade willing to sort buy a disk for me, I just need to know where to get it from.
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #37  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got his email from a Canadian guy in this board but the seller was little bit confused that knew his email and name. he doesnt want to trade just to sell it for 10 dollars.
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #38  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:
I got his email from a Canadian guy in this board but the seller was little bit confused that knew his email and name. he doesnt want to trade just to sell it for 10 dollars.

That's fine, I just need to know where to take the $10.
jenzi-benzi

PostPost #39  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know, my friend will pay it for me in Dinars and will sent it me.
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #40  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jenzi-benzi wrote:
I dont know, my friend will pay it for me in Dinars and will sent it me.

OK, thanks. I'll get my friend to send him a message in serbian and try clear things up.
AngryWorm
Road Kill

PostPost #41  Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If anybody want this DVD(Belgrade) just contact me...I think I can send few via Post office...
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #42  Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AngryWorm wrote:
If anybody want this DVD(Belgrade) just contact me...I think I can send few via Post office...

I'd like to have it Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: