Heartland Forum Index
There are 19 days remaining until the next Sisters gig (Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany)       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Moscow 07.12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #451  Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Planet won't ever happen... there's still time for Marian though...
Never Land
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #452  Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ormfdmrush wrote:

What the f.ck,
blondie looks complete Wierded Out
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #453  Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ff wrote:
there was information that in moscow was bad show. Regarding information that I was found in russian websites. I cant understand.......... why eldrittch should sing songs from 1985 album...... but in rewiev people want to hear marian, black planet and other songs.....

I only can say.....I was at the Moscow gig....I had the time of my live... Exclamation
I travelled all the way from The Netherlands to Moscow.
I took the risk......and after the gig I had the feeling I made a very good decision to go.
Great gig, great audience, the longest show played on the total Silver Bullet Tour.
By my opinion everybody had a great time who was at the gig in Club B1 Maximum and I heard nobody who wanted to hear the old songs.
There where no people shouting or requesting (when they where playing) for such kind of songs.
People who have followed The Sisters Of Mercy this year on their Silver Bullet Tour knew what kind of songs they would play.
Maybe in the future they wil play Mariann again
Black Planet....think it will not be in it.

Waiting untill the next time to arrive.........

Greetings
06-04-2014 update !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet 2006 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: