Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Bury Me Deep
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shagriml
Road Kill

PostPost #51  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never thought too much about the lyrics of this song but I think it makes a great b-side, I like it.

One thing is funny though, the song quite reminds me of the song "Take My Breath Away" Very Happy The melody/music is just a bit similar...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zaltys7 wrote:
I think Bury me deep is a bloody awful song. The very worst song the sisters have done, a dirge, turgid goth nonsence, Eldritch doing a vomit inducing parody of himself, I could go on, but I wont. Smile

Bury me deep is however a rather nice cocktail.

1.5 msr gin
0.5 msr scotch
0.5 msr lime juice
0.5 msr raspberry syrup
0.5 msr passion friut juice
3.0 msr lemonade

Shake and strain into an ice filled glass, then add the lemonade. Very Happy

Paul

Yeah. Drink it. Repeat and drink another. And another. And another big one, but this time skip the juices, syrup and lemonade.
Then, play Bury Me Deep aloud. Think of an ex-girlfriend of yours, or about a dream that will never come true. Chances are high it will no longer seem a dirge and turgid goth nonsense. Razz
Well, that's what it does to me anyway. When I'm drunk. Because in the bright sober daylight it may seem a little silly and pathetic indeed. Unless I'm all alone in the house, of course. Embarassed Mr. Green
adarkadaptedi
Childlike Empress

PostPost #53  Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

khepri II wrote:
"In the broken temple bells"

so this is a tit w*nk then. Deep stuff Our fearless leader!

Surprised What?! I don't get it. Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Lyrics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: