Revelations?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dead_Rock
Road Kill

Been listening to last.fm radio and stumbled over this one.

A quick search did not provide me with the desired information, so I'm asking kindly for a revelation :innocent:

Sounds like some kind of tribute?

Thank you for your efforts.
mh
Above the Chemist

From the tracklisting I'd be inclined to suspect it's a live bootleg from the Black October tour, with Poison Door (which is the Ghost Dance version) thrown in just to play with our minds.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

20-Oct-1984 Colchester (Essex Uni)

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5934

would be my guess...

and a very cool gig it is too. particularly the huge ending 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?