Damage Done on Ebay

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Sisters-of-Merc ... dZViewItem

==> strange last note...

"I may consider part exchange of less good copy of same single" :roll:
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Sounds like he really doesn't want to let it go, hence the part ex for a worse condition copy. I would hate to get in that position!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

CellThree wrote:Sounds like he really doesn't want to let it go, hence the part ex for a worse condition copy. I would hate to get in that position!
Have the same feeling Cellthree but the question is if that isn't against trading rules... He/she probably ownes a good and a bad item like you're remarking. Not a good situation...

Seems original to me for the pictures showed...
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Yeah, the pictures looked like a legit one.

It's possible that it is against Ebay regs, but either way, Ebay are going to get listing fees for the auction so they probably won't care that much!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Bad thing....very bad thing! :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I wrote him an email asking for some details about the record... then he had sold it for 540 euros... :eek:
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

xfloorshowx wrote:I wrote him an email asking for some details about the record... then he had sold it for 540 euros... :eek:
Yesterday somebody paid 130000 € for a small key that was found at the titanic....

I have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the amount of 1000£ but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some heartlander ownes it...
xfloorshowx

cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:I wrote him an email asking for some details about the record... then he had sold it for 540 euros... :eek:
Yesterday somebody paid 130000 € for a small key that was found at the titanic....

I have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the amount of 1000£ but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some heartlander ownes it...
Well, I own a signed copy (Eldritch & Marx), but I did'nt pay 1000£ for it :D
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:

You lucky guy... it's a damage done? You let it sign or bought it signed? Amazing how many signed records are offered at ebay for the moment...
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Wasn't me...though one day not to far away...I just might... :|
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
Someday everything ... (you know it Ozpat...) :innocent:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

cardoman wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Someday everything ... (you know it Ozpat...) :innocent:
Yep...little by little...the pleasure of collecting... :D
taylor
Slight Overbomber

>have ever read about a Damage done which was signed by Eldritch for the >amount of 1000£ but I don't know if that's story is correct... Maybe some >heartlander ownes it...

yes an HL own it
signed by 1984 line up and sold for £300 not 1000
xfloorshowx

cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote: Yesterday somebody paid 130000 € for a small key that was found at the titanic....

You lucky guy... it's a damage done? You let it sign or bought it signed? Amazing how many signed records are offered at ebay for the moment...
Yes, it's The Damage Done (original), it was signed at their gig at Electric Garden in Stockholm, October -83. My very much older brother used to be a Sisters collector, at the same gig he also got the Alice 12" (Braineater label) signed by the whole line-up (Marx, Adams & Eldritch) 15 years ago I traded his whole collection (~150 records) for my Roland Juno 106 and Korg MS-10. At that time the two synthesizers was worth ~300£
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

xfloorshowx wrote:
cardoman wrote:
xfloorshowx wrote: Well, I own a signed copy (Eldritch & Marx), but I did'nt pay 1000£ for it :D
Yes, it's The Damage Done (original), it was signed at their gig at Electric Garden in Stockholm, October -83. My very much older brother used to be a Sisters collector, at the same gig he also got the Alice 12" (Braineater label) signed by the whole line-up (Marx, Adams & Eldritch) 15 years ago I traded his whole collection (~150 records) for my Roland Juno 106 and Korg MS-10. At that time the two synthesizers was worth ~300£
Great story and great collection... no pictures for online so that we can enjoy too?
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERC ... dZViewItem

Another damage done for 55€ :lol:

Although it's not live I am questioning if I have ever heard a live version of this song?? Guess not...
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Hi, has someone the recording of the initially damage done single burned on CD?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

cardoman wrote:Hi, has someone the recording of the initially damage done single burned on CD?
I MP3'd a copy of my vinyl a while ago. Sounds different to the Some Girls version.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:Hi, has someone the recording of the initially damage done single burned on CD?
I MP3'd a copy of my vinyl a while ago. Sounds different to the Some Girls version.
Hi CellThree, I have heard it sounds different than the some girls version but never have heard the original one. Could I use it from You please and how do?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

cardoman wrote:
CellThree wrote:
Hi CellThree, I have heard it sounds different than the some girls version but never have heard the original one. Could I use it from You please and how do?
We'll see :lol: :wink:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

CellThree wrote:
cardoman wrote:
CellThree wrote: I MP3'd a copy of my vinyl a while ago. Sounds different to the Some Girls version.
We'll see :lol: :wink:
TY TY TY TY TY TY TY :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :wink:
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

paul
Overbomber

cardoman wrote:http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERC ... dZViewItem

Seems not bad to me...
Looks real to me ... Wonder what the final price will be ...
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

paul wrote:
cardoman wrote:http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SISTERS-OF-MERC ... dZViewItem

Seems not bad to me...
Looks real to me ... Wonder what the final price will be ...
250£? What did you pay for the one you're proud of, Paul?
Nic
Slight Overbomber

I want another copy of Damage Done, the one I have is mislabeled.
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything