sisters violence

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
kgw
Road Kill

birmingham powerhouse '85, the band walked off stage and brought an early end to the gig after a spot of bother at the front of the stage. gary marx ran forward and kicked someone in the head, and then craig adams clouted the same fella on the head with the neck of his bass. anyone know who the offender was or what he'd done to cause the band to attack him?
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Asking for a drummer? :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

or the guy said "shut the f**k up" :lol: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

I have that on DVD, somewhere.... please don't ask me for a copy, I'd be happy to do you one but I don't file or sort the goodies people on here send me :|
I will have a look for it, and miracle of miracles should I find it, I will send you a DVD. It's in the Weeding section 'cause that's where I got it from
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

kgw wrote:birmingham powerhouse '85, the band walked off stage and brought an early end to the gig after a spot of bother at the front of the stage. gary marx ran forward and kicked someone in the head, and then craig adams clouted the same fella on the head with the neck of his bass. anyone know who the offender was or what he'd done to cause the band to attack him?
My head hurt for weeks. :cry:
( I shouted "in twenty years time you'll be a s**t tribute band)
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
James Blast
Banned

he's lyin'

but pretty close to the mark :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lachert
Overbomber

so maybe you will know who's that fat chick which attacked andrew in caberet metro, chicago 85? and what was happen next? :eek: :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

lachert wrote:so maybe you will know who's that fat chick which attacked andrew in caberet metro, chicago 85? and what was happen next? :eek: :lol:
:eek: :lol: Probably some tw@t I used to "know" at the club I no longer frequent...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

kgw wrote:birmingham powerhouse '85, the band walked off stage and brought an early end to the gig after a spot of bother at the front of the stage. gary marx ran forward and kicked someone in the head, and then craig adams clouted the same fella on the head with the neck of his bass. anyone know who the offender was or what he'd done to cause the band to attack him?
a few years back somebody posted the story [and possibly the master tape?] anyway, it was related to lots of Birmingham City football fans getting in and causing agro. I guess they guy was a City fan :?
kgw
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:he's lyin'

but pretty close to the mark :|
his head did hurt that night 'cause we got him outside afterwards :lol: by the way, thanks for the offer of the dvd on the off chance that you find it.
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

fair play to gary, I recall seeing ghost dance play at leeds poly when a scrap broke out and he jumped into the crowd to sort it out... have that gig on tape somewhere...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I seem to recall Wayne doing similar at the Mish gig 1989 or 90 at Manchester Apollo -- In fact, IIRC it was one of the bouncers he kicked in the head. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Harvey Winston wrote:fair play to gary, I recall seeing ghost dance play at leeds poly when a scrap broke out and he jumped into the crowd to sort it out... have that gig on tape somewhere...
There's also that time they played Teenage Kicks, at Leicester Uni.. was an ugly gig, so Anne-Marie went to sort it out, and Danny Mass quickly jumped up to sing.
Andy TG
Overbomber

I recall that when the band played Cardiff University on 24 October 1984 there was agro in the form of spitting from the front of the the crowd aimed at the band.. I know the band have not played in Wales since.

Does anyone have anymore details about this incident?

I have the gig on CD - thanks to the weeding section. Guess I will have to listen to it again to hear if there is any idea.
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M