Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
URGENT - Budapest, Zagreb & Zurich gigs postponed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #26  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Quote:
We've also broken some tour buses, one of which may or may not still be in flames.
Laughing

Laughing yes indeed!!

the term broken does not really go with "still in flames" though does it!?

i was pretty gobsmacked they'd managed to actually update the website We are not worthy!
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hom_Corleone wrote:
The idea of Our fearless leader! perched on the throne with a bucket in front of him is not a pleasant one. Confused

hardly "intellectual love god", is it?

seriously though, they've had more than their fair share of bad luck during this tour. Sad Sad Sad
Debi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LouLou wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
The idea of Our fearless leader! perched on the throne with a bucket in front of him is not a pleasant one. Confused

hardly "intellectual love god", is it?

Laughing
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #29  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another big tour - another bus crashed ( BTSB 2006).
bad luck.
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #30  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Quote:
We've also broken some tour buses, one of which may or may not still be in flames.
Laughing

3rd party, fire and theft. Pretty much in that order.

Get well soon guys.
eotunun
Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Quote:
Laughing

Handling notes for Sisters' Tourbusses: Do not "Turn on, tune in, burn out" car stereo Question Wink
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #32  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Quote:
Laughing

He's obviously feeling better... Wink
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #33  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Very occasionally sh!t happens.

Neutral and Wierded Out but also Laughing
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #34  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just came back home from the sunlit and birdsung, yet so gloomy city of Budapest. Sad
It had never happened to me before: to arrive to a place for a cancelled (well, postponed not cancelled, but at the moment cancelled one can say) Sisters gig. There have been better and worse ones, but never a one that just didn't happen. And with all my love and devotion, I hadn't realised just how important The Sisters are for me, and how pointless, ugly, boring and meaningless even the most beautiful town can be without their presence around. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Oh how I cried in that dark room in hotel Gloria, and how I cursed. Wierded Out (NOT for The Sisters for being ill, but for the ill economy system of this world which makes it, erm, a bit unadvisable for an average Polish person with an average Polish salary to pay for European hotels and trains and busses without a reason. Y'know, for the past few months my cats have been eating mostly leftovers from my aunties instaed of Whiskas to make it all possible, etc. Laughing Neutral) But then as the anger passed, all I could think of is Get Well Soon, and stay in bed for as long as necessary, I hope you have lots of good people around to bring you chicken soup or fresh buckets or whatever else you need.
If all turns out well, I'll do my best to arrive to the rescheduled dates BOTH Zagreb and Budapest (actually, now that Zagreb is a Sunday, it's even better after all).
sisterstekland
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #35  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hum, thinking to go to zagreb & budapest now.
Any idea where can i get ticket (english version please)

Thank you for help Wink
doulfe
Road Kill

PostPost #36  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sisterstekland wrote:
Hum, thinking to go to zagreb & budapest now.
Any idea where can i get ticket (english version please)

Thank you for help Wink

For Budapest you can try here http://a38.hu/?p=programok&id=1581 (register first, then book/purchase ticket). Normally, tickets were sold out, but I cancelled my reservation and I might not be the only one who did so. Have fun, I can't make it on the 27th Crying or Very sad
_Cool_
Road Kill

PostPost #37  Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For Zagreb:

http://www.eventim.hr/portal/en/?

or just go to www.eventim.hr i click on english version of the site in the upper left corner
Francis
Overbomber

PostPost #38  Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Should've claimed to be casualties of the G20 protests. Mr. E. needs a new publicist...
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #39  Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm sure that actually a lot of fans appreciate the fact that they're not being lied to.
Caravaggio
Road Kill

PostPost #40  Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody interested in 2 tickets for the new Zürich-gig?
Or do you know someone?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: