A Secret 404 Gig??

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
Moakahontas
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Debi wrote:
Moakahontas wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:as a vegan of nearly 10 years, i say nothing... (mainly because i cant actually remember what cheese is like :lol: ;))
..same thing here.. :notworthy:
and i havent eaten beef or pork since i was about 12. but i do eat chicken and fish - sorry :urff:

i have to eat something as i am fairly limited.

i went to italy once and lost about half a stone in 5 days. :roll:
I forget something..I´m not all the time vegan..if I want fish, I eat it..but pork and such things..hmm.. :(
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:as a vegan of nearly 10 years, i say nothing... (mainly because i cant actually remember what cheese is like :lol: ;))
i actually dont like the taste of cheese :urff: nor the smell :urff: christ - i have to leave the premises if i smell cheese cooking :urff: :urff: :urff: makes I sick up :eek: :urff: :eek:

but i like cheesecake :eek:

how wierd is that :lol:
Mmm - can't relate in the slightest. I've never had a cheese I didn't like. :D I'm the least picky eater I know, the more unusual the better - eh, what can I say. I like food, but as with everything, all in moderation. I eat very healthy but I love rich cheeses and I just don't think about how unhealthy some of that stuff is. :lol:
...with the wind in our face and our arms open wide...
Being645
Above the Chemist

oh, reading this I get really hungry :roll: ... prepare myself some oats with fruit and milk, now ... ;D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Nicole wrote:
Debi wrote:
i actually dont like the taste of cheese :urff: nor the smell :urff: christ - i have to leave the premises if i smell cheese cooking :urff: :urff: :urff: makes I sick up :eek: :urff: :eek:

but i like cheesecake :eek:

how wierd is that :lol:
Mmm - can't relate in the slightest. I've never had a cheese I didn't like. :D I'm the least picky eater I know, the more unusual the better - eh, what can I say. I like food, but as with everything, all in moderation. I eat very healthy but I love rich cheeses and I just don't think about how unhealthy some of that stuff is. :lol:
i'm not picky. far from it... i choose to not eat certain things for health or ethical reasons, but out of all the things i can eat, there are very few things i dont like... apart from olives which are the devil's food. brrrrrr :urff: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote: i'm not picky. far from it... i choose to not eat certain things for health or ethical reasons, but out of all the things i can eat, there are very few things i dont like... apart from olives which are the devil's food. brrrrrr :urff: :lol:
Funny that - olives are about the only thing I'm not crazy about - unless of course it's in the bottom of a martini glass thoroughly soaked in gin. ;D
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

nice :D

but even so, i'd prefer a lime in there. and a dash of tonic.and not in a martini glass - they're too small ;)
Moakahontas

..and what about the secret gig? *räusper* :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Moakahontas wrote:..and what about the secret gig? *räusper* :wink:
oh yeah, that... :lol:

no idea :(
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Debi wrote:Somewhere last week i read someone asking / wondering whether they'd be a secret gig by the sisters. i never saw an answer to this - anyone know? :?
Leeds Cockpit, is/was/will be :innocent: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
Nicole
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:nice :D

but even so, i'd prefer a lime in there. and a dash of tonic.and not in a martini glass - they're too small ;)
I tend to agree, a gin and tonic is always my drink of choice, has been for years. But, well, I like gin, so that means I'll take martinis too, which only came up because olives were mentioned. :wink:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

if you consider all the reasons stated above for them doing a secret gig in the first place you will see that they have no need to do one at the moment.

i cant see them needing one next year either, due to the large number of gigs they have just played... its not as if they will be rusty :lol:

the next foreseeable situation i can see that might warrant one will be the 30th anniversary on 16th feb 2011 :idea:
Debi

Being645 wrote:
Debi wrote:
i am gobsmacked with just how ill he has been - why is this? just unlucky, poor immune system or too much indulging in things he shouldn't :?
Count yourself happy, if you've never caught one of these Noro-beasts ...

They are really :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: - and you can't do anything to fight them.
The worst is, they remain in your system (usually up to three months, or longer)
until you overcome them - by eating loads of good food, fruit and legume, and so on ...

Insofar, it's surely better the Mexico gig has been cancelled ...
i think i should count myself lucky - touch wood i have never been really ill, nor have i been at all unwell for years. i think its all the exercise that i do - nothing gets the chance to get me :lol:
Debi

Quiff Boy wrote:nice :D

fair play Main Man!!! I like those HUGE wine glasses they serve you in a bar where i have to use both hands!!

husband says - oh - they knew you wanted a bucket of wine did they :lol:

although to be fair i always have a 1/3 soda water anyway - too strong for me otherwise - lightweight ;D
Debi

Quiff Boy wrote:if you consider all the reasons stated above for them doing a secret gig in the first place you will see that they have no need to do one at the moment.

i cant see them needing one next year either, due to the large number of gigs they have just played... its not as if they will be rusty :lol:

the next foreseeable situation i can see that might warrant one will be the 30th anniversary on 16th feb 2011 :idea:
arrrgrgghhhhh - i'll be 41 then - i cant wait that long :eek: :? :( :eek:
Debi

Debi wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:if you consider all the reasons stated above for them doing a secret gig in the first place you will see that they have no need to do one at the moment.

i am even finding myself wondering if there is life past 40 :eek: :? :| :( :x :cry: :eek: :wink: :| :eek: :? :? :| :eek: :( :roll: :eek: :roll:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:
Debi wrote:

i am even finding myself wondering if there is life past 40 :eek: :? :| :( :x :cry: :eek: :wink: :| :eek: :? :? :| :eek: :( :roll: :eek: :roll:
you'll soon find out, wont'cha? ;D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*sees slipper hurtling towards her*

*runs away*
Debi

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:
Debi wrote: arrrgrgghhhhh - i'll be 41 then - i cant wait that long :eek: :? :( :eek:
you'll soon find out, wont'cha? ;D
arrrgghhgggg :urff:

rub it in why dont'cha :roll:

still - i have seven more months left to cram the rest of my life into :(
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

damn, that was a late edit :lol:
Debi

LouLou wrote:damn, that was a late edit :lol:
ahah. see - you gotta get up pretty early to catch me out ;D

that is until i need my zimmer frame :lol:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:

no need for this yet then?

;D :P
Debi

LouLou wrote:
Debi wrote:

no need for this yet then?

;D :P
woah - hey - hang on - hold up a minute chick :eek:

i'll have you know that i am running the bristol half marathan again this year :lol:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:good lord ole :von: needs a large piece of my cheesecake does he not :eek:
Not a bit of it - he's just compact. ;D
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Debi

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:good lord ole :von: needs a large piece of my cheesecake does he not :eek:
i didn't mean short :lol:
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote:
The full quote is: 'I'm not anorexic, I'm just compact - COMPACT!'

His very words.
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
Debi

7anthea7 wrote:
Debi wrote:
7anthea7 wrote: Not a bit of it - he's just compact. ;D
The full quote is: 'I'm not anorexic, I'm just compact - COMPACT!'

His very words.
oh yes sorry :(

you seem to remember all his words :D

wouldn't even a compact :von: like a wee bit of cheese cake :roll: