Den Haag 84 or Melkweg 84

Unknown songs and demos, who wrote what, who sang what, the usual biographies, discography gubbins, photos of Eldritch with no sunglasses, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Keeptalking
Road Kill

Hi,
I'm really in a mess.
I'm listenning carrefully 3 sisters bootleg and I can't really be sure of the date and the venues.

1 : Live at the trojan horse (Speed over 2% in Adobe Audition (stretch/high precision + resample))
2 : 1984.05.26 - The Sisters Of Mercy Den Haag Mixing desk M1 (from Spiggy)
3 : Echo (BC 019/2) first CD (labelled as Melkweg 1984.06.02)

I obviously trust the Spiggy notes, but :

Source 2 & 3 look to my ears from the same gig from me (but not the same source) : so I presume that the Echo silver CD is wrong labelled and is from den Haag.

BUT 1 & 2 differs on some points (the announce of body electric for example : on 1 is on the guitar riff and on 2 it is on the fifth beat from doktor avalanche first verse. It can't be an edit. So, wich one is from Den Haag for sure ?

So, could somebody be kindly enough to help me fill my blanks.
Sorry if this looks newbie.
Thanks in advance.
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Don't sweat being 'new'* - we're (mostly) civil, and rarely eat anyone alive. :wink:

I'm not able to answer your question, but I'm going to suggest that you post it in the Sisters Chat forum as well - it's got a better chance of being answered there. :)

*By your join date, I'm assuming you've been lurking and have just now spoken up...or have you been underneath the rock, so to speak?
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
James Blast
Banned

I can smell your thoughts....
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

"This is called Burn... eventually"/"It's his birthday so he's gotta be indulged"/"You've got Scottish written all over your bum" is Den Haag. I haven't listened to Melkweg in years, so don't remember any standout from that.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Keeptalking
Road Kill

7anthea7 wrote: you've been lurking and have just now spoken up...or have you been underneath the rock, so to speak?
Back here from a long time, and I even had to check an old mail account to retrieve my login information. :|

In fact, you all seem to be so experts that it seems difficult for me to post something that might help :?

Thanxs anyways for beeing my n°1 sisters information source.
lachert
Overbomber

i've got echo cd1 and it's melkweg for sure. check out track 12, it should be 11:54 and it's ghostrider/ sister ray medley. on den haag track 12 is just sister ray. if this not work it mean that your echo is not really echo :innocent: :wink:
long live rock'n'roll
lachert
Overbomber

Keeptalking wrote:BUT 1 & 2 differs on some points (the announce of body electric for example : on 1 is on the guitar riff and on 2 it is on the fifth beat from doktor avalanche first verse. It can't be an edit. So, wich one is from Den Haag for sure ?
you're wrong again. i've got silver "trojan horse" and Spiggythecat recording shared on dime, announce of body electric is exacly the same on both, at fifth doctor's kick. :? looks that your "live in the trojan horse" is not what you think :roll:
long live rock'n'roll
lachert
Overbomber

7anthea7 wrote:I'm not able to answer your question, but I'm going to suggest that you post it in the Sisters Chat forum as well - it's got a better chance of being answered there. :)
what's wrong with faq section? it's my favourite one apart from "record news page updated" etc. at sisters chat. i've got a lot of faqs but i'm too shy to ask :oops: ;D
long live rock'n'roll
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell