Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
São Paulo june 4th (Special Gig)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #26  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing

Ah, fine ... thanks ... Mr. Green
Guedzilla
Amphetamine Filth

Location: At the place where the bars never close (not that soon, at least)

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Eva, I was really feeling I had missed something...

Next time let's have a HL photo or something!
Prescott
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a bunch of stuffy A+R types
(I can dream, can't I?)

Smile
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #29  Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eva wrote:
Being645 wrote:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - unless the Mexican concert should be taking place at another date ... Very Happy :: Question

Rumour has it there's nothing planned for the forseeable future. Cool

not good then for all mexican folks out there waiting for them Confused

Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, so far ... rumour is still - rumour ... Wink

Official Site wrote:
2009 June 10: Mexico City, Mexico: postponed: government swine flu clampdown
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

PostPost #31  Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Being645Don't get me wrong: As far as I've understood they will happily go back for gigs, as they've apparently very much enjoyed their previous shows there. It's just that at the moment there are no plans regarding the WHEN. And, as the tour is over now, I understood the message as "not this year", but of course I might have misunderstood. Reading between the lines has never been a particular skill of mine. Wink

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #32  Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Eva ... Smile, oh, I understood it just the way you explain it here ...
apart from the fact, perhaps, that I didn't read "postponed" as postponed to next year - or even 2011 Surprised

On the other hand, we know that these are the terms that are commonly dealt with as to gigs ... Wink

And even if Mexican organisers were able to arrange for another gig this year,
revenues might still not cover the costs ... insofar you might be quite right with your prognosis ... Smile
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

PostPost #33  Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And I would be happy for the Mexicans, if they got their gig this year. Mind you, if it was really later (as opposed to within the next 3 months) this year, I might even be able to scratch the money and holidays together and treat myself to another trip. Mexico is fantastic, too.... Wink *sigh* Back to counting peas again, oh well...

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #34  Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lucky you ... Very Happy ... I'm still glad I were able to scratch the money together to see them play
where I live ... Mr. Green - which might as well be the case for some Mexican fans ... insofar I do,
of course, hope only for the best for them ... Rolling Eyes

In 2007 and 2008 I couldn't see them, either, since although they played in this
or a neighbouring country, it was in places still too far away for my extremely limited resources ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Cool :: Evil or Very Mad ... Anyway, I survived it somehow ... Evil or Very Mad :: Cool :: Evil or Very Mad

... and though I'm clearly not able to fly to Mexico, perhaps I can manage to see them play a festival in Europe ... Mr. Green :: Laughing
lachert
Overbomber

PostPost #35  Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

first video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btu8gK181lQ
sound is out of synchro but for me it looks that guys recorded whole set from tripod. hope it will surface someday Cool
copper
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #36  Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's from the venue's personal archives, as they have the habit of filming the bands and publishing singular songs as showreels.

It's more about promoting the venue than championing the band, which is why I doubt the full recording will ever surface.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2008/2009 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: