New Tour - Opening Track

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

There's a new tour? Why?
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

mugabe wrote:There's a new tour? Why?
Cat food.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
_emma_
Overbomber

mugabe wrote:There's a new tour? Why?
If you have to ask the question, it means that you wouldn't understand the answer anyway. :D And no it can't be just cat food. I have 5 cats and can easily maintain them with my small easteuropean salary without facing the challenge of being a rockstar, so I suppose there has to be a reason bigger than that. :D
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

no, you just hate your cats and don't want to give them only best things to eat.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Never Land
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:I suppose there has to be a reason bigger than that. :D
Drugs. Drugs AND cat food.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

TBH I always assumed that when people were talking about :von: buying catfood, it was a euphemism for drugs.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
_emma_
Overbomber

I'll be picky again, I love being picky. If the only reason to play gigs was "cat food" he would be either dead by now or in a much worse shape than he is. So no, it can't be "cat food" either, there still has to be a different reason. :P And now the long weekend begins so I'll shut up for a while. :kiss:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

_emma_ wrote:I'll be picky again, I love being picky. If the only reason to play gigs was "cat food" he would be either dead by now or in a much worse shape than he is. So no, it can't be "cat food" either, there still has to be a different reason. :P And now the long weekend begins so I'll shut up for a while. :kiss:
A lover spurned or a bet gone wrong :wink:

can he still shake his tailwassit after the hip replacement :lol:
Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Actually, does he need a reason?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
theparadox2010
Amphetamine Filth

I think its because he/they secretly like us fans, and that he wants to shake us all by the hand before the 1st encore....
we're better than the birthday party, but not as good as motorhead, that makes us pretty damn good!!!!
_emma_
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Actually, does he need a reason?
I believe so. Everything in this world has a reason and a consequence isn't it so.
I agree with the first half of theparadox2010's statement, not withe second one though. :lol:
Wow PIB is alive and talking rubbish again. :notworthy: :D 8)
As for the opening track I vote for Top Nite Out. It's a shame that such a beautiful tune sounds melancholic to my ears because it means that a gig is about to finish. :( :D
Back to the fridge and outside. 8)
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

his going to play "gigs" as long as deaf and blind fans will come 'n' pay to hear him.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Has it not long been said that The Sisters play gigs for us and for them to have fun ... ;D ;D ;D ...
James Blast
Banned

the joke isn't funny anymore
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Above the Chemist

Yes, James, we know ... you have lost pleasure in it ... sorry for that ... :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Get Bent! x 25,000

can I make it any planer? :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Above the Chemist

:D ... come down ... :wink:
James Blast
Banned

calm down?
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Above the Chemist

if that helps ... :wink: ...
James Blast
Banned

Bent vol. II
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

Bent vol III

nuff said.
:wink:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Back in time
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Bartek wrote:his going to play "gigs" as long as deaf and blind fans will come 'n' pay to hear him.
Sorry I can not hear you. By the way, my keyboard is Braille. I hope he will play more and more (not "More"). :wink:
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man.
James Blast
Banned

you are daft
~ Peter Steele
Being645
Above the Chemist

if it makes you happy ... ;D ...